Here's a possible trade for OGUN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a possible trade for OGUN

They are both whiners, but Ogun is younger. This would a bad dead for Miami if it was a straight up 1-for-1. The age difference alone makes it a one-sided deal.

nick19991 said:
I would do it Strahan is better then Ogun and he"s not any whinnier:lol:

The difference in the whining is that Strahan was a part of a good team that went very wrong last year. A comment like that out of him justifies the term "cancer" in my mind...

Jimmy James said:
The difference in the whining is that Strahan was a part of a good team that went very wrong last year. A comment like that out of him justifies the term "cancer" in my mind...

your right Strahan is old so we need to keep Ogun or get a draftee next year at DE

Section126 said:
If they throw in a 2nd rd. pick...I say DEAL!

Think about it...we get 12 sacks in return...maybe more.....and we also get to send OGUN somewhere he will hate playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Considering he's from New York, I highly doubt he would hate being a Giant.

Strahan would need to rework his contract and take a big time paycut in the process. If he was willing to do so, and we could get a fourth round pick also, I'd be willing to part ways with O-gun.

Strahan has probably two good years in him, and he'd like to win a ring. This defense also has about that same amount of time. Wanny and company are in a "win now" mode, right?

Unless they get O-gun a new contract (which seems unlikely given the money he wants) then he is gone after this year anyway. Why not improve the team for this year? Anyone want to tell me how O-gun is better right now than Strahan?

Long term, O-gun is the better player, but Wanny doesn't have that kind of time left. Win now, or go home.

How can Strahan say the only thing he's got left to do is earn a ring? Going out and earning the single-season sack record would certainly be a formidable accomplishment. Why shouldn't he go out and try for that?

C'mon....Ogun has his career ahead of him, Strahan's is behind him...While I think that Strahan would be the kind of player that would at least be equal to Ogun for our team this year, we would have to get more than just a player swap...Ogun will be a force for at least 4-5 more years. Strahan might be good for one more, but that's it.

Maybe....Ogun IS in Strahan's league...don't kid yourself....

Besides...we'd have to pay a big one or two year salary to Strahan...why not just sign Ogun and don't worry about Strahan...

BTW...this thread was started by Justa....he'd say anything that might weaken us to make it easier for his Bills....LOL

Hey...Why not trade Ogun to the Jills for Moulds ?? We need a good third WR....(just kidding Justa....)

Back
Top Bottom