Here's some video of our new RB in case it hasn't been posted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's some video of our new RB in case it hasn't been posted

The first thing I thought was Arian Foster -- really fluid in his vision, route choices, and hip/feet movement. Has a good burst into traffic as well.
Looks promising, hope he sticks in our rotation.

What I like is that he's not just dancing around. To be fair there was some good blocking on some of those runs but there was also some good vision and turn and go downfield. Time will tell but for sure his instincs seem to be a lot better than DT's. I still think Miller is the starter tho but this could be a nice 1-2 punch.

Ozzy rules!!

He's not as elusive or as fast as Miller but for where we got him, I'm ok with it.

He's not as elusive or as fast as Miller but for where we got him, I'm ok with it.
I actually think Gills is more elusive. But anyways...nice pick of a versatile kid who can play every down and tote the rock between or outside the Tackles.

He looks faster than the 4.55 40 time nfl.com has for him.

I don't really see him with much shake and bake. He has good acceleration and good balance though. I just don't see him making a man miss.

Ran 4.5 flat at combine twice. He is very good zone scheme runner and was always good since he was a freshman. He was just stuck behind top RBs before it was his turn. He can take it to the house inside 40 yards. Will get caught if he has to run too far.

For the fans thinking he will jump Miller on the depth charge, I don't see it happening. That being said, he he's a tough rb who fights for every inch and is a north runner and not much of a make you miss type of back. Solid pick where miami got him and could push Thomas off the roster

I'm 50/50 on this pick. I don't expect much from him though.

He looks faster than the 4.55 40 time nfl.com has for him.
40 speed is overrated for a RD. The first five steps is the most important. And can he make a sharp cut without losing speed.

Back
Top Bottom