Here's some video of our new RB in case it hasn't been posted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's some video of our new RB in case it hasn't been posted

Love this pick - only one I got right in my entire mock. :)

He will provide a great extra option at RB - needs to tuck the ball better when he runs in traffic though. Good low center of gravity when he runs.

the combo of him and miller will drive defenses crazy. i think we got a real steal with him, he is very explosive hit the hole, and sees the hole before it is even happens

i love tis pick too, he can catch out of the backfield plus if you watch other youtube tape he is a pretty good pass blocker! i love the fact that him and miller in the backfield! UF vs UM for bragging rights who is better, there will be alot of smack talk plus i blieve thomas is on his way out of miami!

I think we came out with a guy who's a lock for the roster and a pretty good number of snaps every week. He has versatility that we need with Miller's shortcomings, but he also has experience toting the rock as the workhorse - also important given Miller's track record or lack thereof. I thought we did well for ourselves with Gills considering that this RB class was weak after Gio. I'm pretty excited about him.

Back
Top Bottom