hey! At least we're not as bad as oakland! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hey! At least we're not as bad as oakland!

okay i take that back. Its too early to call mcfadden a bust i admit that. I was really looking forward to watching him running in the open field but its not going to happen anytime soon and the scouting report was right he's not a power runner in the open he's quick but he doesn't have the power to run over anyone by the looks of things. Oakland should have picked a lineman to help them out as opposed to another skill position.

really, they're stinkin up the joint...too bad Culpepper and McCown aren't there to enjoy it with them.
i have nothing against mccown, but i would have enjoyed seeing culpepper in there.

okay i take that back. Its too early to call mcfadden a bust i admit that. I was really looking forward to watching him running in the open field but its not going to happen anytime soon and the scouting report was right he's not a power runner in the open he's quick but he doesn't have the power to run over anyone by the looks of things. Oakland should have picked a lineman to help them out as opposed to another skill position.
good teams aren't build overnight. perhaps they felt that McFadden was a much better choice now than taking an o-lineman they didn't feel too strongly about.

Back
Top Bottom