*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

Have you EVER seen one there? Did you hear a word out of Chad Johnson when he was there?

Best place for Tim. And Jets-Pats games just got even more interesting.

Chad Johnson was a media circus due to his STUPID actions and STUPID words. Tim Tebow is a media circus because the MEDIA wish him to be .... big difference. If anybody body thinks Tebow will fall into anonymity in Foxboro, they don't understand the media's desire for story lines in Tebow land.

I absolutely cannot wait for Jets/Pats games. If there's any matchup that Belichick will use Tebow successfully it'll be those. You know he loves beating the Jets in the most painful ways.

Chad Johnson was a media circus due to his STUPID actions and STUPID words. Tim Tebow is a media circus because the MEDIA wish him to be .... big difference. If anybody body thinks Tebow will fall into anonymity in Foxboro, they don't understand the media's desire for story lines in Tebow land.

I would say that you do not know the difference between Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick. And NEW YORK compared to Foxboro.

You will not see the Pats throwing a huge press conference etc etc.

nothing personal :)

1) Mcdaniels is such an innovator taht he got fired.
2) Mcdaniels has never developed anyone ever
3) To develop passing skills, Tebow would need passing skills to begin with.

You lose, good day sir.
It's not about winning or losing in a post. McDaniels did get the most out of Tebow when he was there did he not?

There it is, Heath Evans just popped up on NFLN. He loves the move and gushing about how great of a fit it is. Says Tebow is a good football player, will make the team and the Patriots will design plays that frustrate defenses this year. Also says there will be no circus in New England. The guy is such a Patriots homer.

You called it, but it was great to see Sharper piss Evans off!!! Sharper blew him out in the segment and Evans was so flustered and red it was awesome! Heath Evans the Patriot fluffer,is utterly disgusting on there! Why the hell is he on the NFLN anyway, he was just a mediocre player! ASSCLOWN!!

You called it, but it was great to see Sharper piss Evans off!!! Sharper blew him out in the segment and Evans was so flustered and red it was awesome! Heath Evans the Patriot fluffer,is utterly disgusting on there! Why the hell is he on the NFLN anyway, he was just a mediocre player! ASSCLOWN!!

It is up now on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-free-...n-Bill-Belichick-resurrect-Tim-Tebow-s-career

It was great to see Heath get clowned like that, and I actually had to watch it twice. The way Heath is acting you would think the Patriots just signed Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers. He is gushing about how he is a proven winner, blah blah blah. Loved that Sharper laughed in his face.

I would say that you do not know the difference between Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick. And NEW YORK compared to Foxboro.

You will not see the Pats throwing a huge press conference etc etc.

nothing personal :)

I don't disagree with that (well except I do know the difference between fathead and bellycheat and NY & BSN) .... but I just feel like the media will continue to push for every little Tebow thing they can get. I have a feeling their nonsense will rear it's ugly head even with the mighty Bellycheat ruling with an iron fist. Even with the mighty BradyBundch at QB. All this ridiculous Tebow saga is money for lazy, unintelligent, by-line starved idiots that masquerade as sports journalists these days. And IF, that happens .... I'll love every minute of it.

He kicked phins butts last time he played in phins stadium, the only QB in the history of NFL to win a game losing 15-0 with 3 minutes left.

2 Words: Tony Sparano

In a pistol type offense like Washington runs he would be good.

Then, why did the skins sign Pat White not Timmy?

He is not better then Tannehill but better then any phins QB we have had since Marino...

I'd take Brian Greise, Frerotte, or Feidler any day of the week over T-bo.

Chad Johnson, Haynesworth, Tebow. The idea that everything Belicheat turns to gold is pure folly.

I'm just laughing at all the Tebow haters that supposedly "know" that Tebow can't play... and supposedly "know" that Tebow is bad for a team.

Now, if these haters TRULY believed that 1. Tebow can't play, and 2. Is bad for a team, they would be PRAISING this move to high heaven, knowing that it will hurt the Patriots.

Instead, they -- like Sharper -- arrogantly smash it as a TERRIBLE move, a huge MISTAKE by Belicheat, lol.

I see that, and laugh. Knowing that the only reason the haters are smashing this move is that deep inside they KNOW Tebow can make a difference -- given the right system/coach, etc.

lol. smh.

If Tebow is so terrible, get on this MIAMI DOLPHINS forum and be GLAD that he signed w. the hated Patriots.

Personally, as a Dolphin fan, I do NOT like this move because I know that 1. It's got the potential to help the Patriots and, directly 2. It's got the potential to hurt the Phins. Last year when Sparano signed w. the Jets I laughed. OC -- are you kidding me? Sink that ship. And he did. Got a way different sense about the Pats signing Tebow.

Tebow is a difference-maker on and off the football field. IF he has a smart coach and GOOD OC he can tip the scales in an otherwise close game or season. He's going to DEVELOP in NE and on that team... not good for Phins, imo.

LD
p.s. I watched that NFLN clip and the pure hatred that was coming out of Sharper for Tebow had nothing to do w. football. Everything to do w. his hatred of Tebow as a person. Arrogant. Condescending. And conflicted. He doesn't want Tebow succeed and hates even the possibility of that happening. That's what his venom is about, imo.

Mcdaniels loves Tebow, he wont take snaps off Brady but I bet he will be effective in his role.

Back
Top Bottom