Hey there | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey there

JohnBonhamRocks

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a Bills fan...however a classy Bills fan. No bashing each other, k? (however I do feel the Bills have a better team) Just wanna discuss football. So good luck and Go Bills!

JohnBonhamRocks said:
Hello everyone, I'm a Bills fan...however a classy Bills fan. No bashing each other, k? (however I do feel the Bills have a better team) Just wanna discuss football. So good luck and Go Bills!

Good luck to you guys, too.

JohnBonhamRocks said:

If you wanted to just talk football why did you decide to join a Dolphins message board??

JohnBonhamRocks said:
Just curious what makes you guys a "better team"?

wpgfishfan said:
If you wanted to just talk football why did you decide to join a Dolphins message board??
It is nice to get opinions of rival fans too. I am a member at BillsZone and enjoy it as well

Welcome to the board, hope you find it intelligent and insightful. I hope both the Phins and Bills make it through training camps healthy so we can have a solid 2 Sundays of football to look forward to.

finzforever3000 said:
I was asking him..but if you insist...again....must we do this every year??
He was being as nice as possible about the truth--The Bills are a better team than the Dolphins right now...You have to improve 5 games just to match our win total from last year. Whether that happens this year, who knows...but as of right now you are projected(or are going to be projected) to finish last in the east by every sane football analyst. It's not a diss, it's just the fact that your team has question marks across the board.

CirclingWagons said:
He was being as nice as possible about the truth--The Bills are a better team than the Dolphins right now...You have to improve 5 games just to match our win total from last year. Whether that happens this year, who knows...but as of right now you are projected(or are going to be projected) to finish last in the east by every sane football analyst. It's not a diss, it's just the fact that your team has question marks across the board.
Never said it was a diss...I politetly asked HIM why he thought the Bills were a better team..I mean coming in here posting on a DOLPHINS forum why would he not be expected to be asked that question..I wasnt being mean..I just asked..And yes w'ell have to wait and see what happens this year...

sbmissed-1.jpg

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Well, for starters, they are MUCH better than us at losing Super Bowls... :rofl3:
Def true....the nerve of them LOL..theyre def better at getting theyre feeling hurt!! :D

Saban4prez said:
are you a Giants fan? Cause what did the Dolphins have to do with that game? I believe the dolphins were home, fresh off getting 44 points scored upon them by....guess who?

Back
Top Bottom