Hmmm this is a ba d | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hmmm this is a ba d

The Jaguars were a few plays away from going to the Super Bowl... How basic and conservative was that offense to take them that far???

The Jaguars were a few plays away from going to the Super Bowl... How basic and conservative was that offense to take them that far???

Basic based on what? Just because an offense doesn't pass it 40 times a game doesn't mean its basic.

Basic based on what? Just because an offense doesn't pass it 40 times a game doesn't mean its basic.

Not referring to the pass at all. But to be honest, I could predict some of the plays vs. New England. I can understand why with that QB and Henne as the backup.

It’s probably got to do with the overhyped and overrated qb the drafted.

It’s easy to stop the run when the qb isn’t good.

It doesn’t get much more simplistic than Miami’s offensive. Bubble screens and 2nd and long draw plays.

When you have a human bulldozer at the running back position, basic and excellent in execution works really well. If the Jags take the next step sign Kirk Cousins, go ahead pencil them in the playoffs every year.

I already read this but they had Mike glennon and a Rookie qb as starters. Baggy had Alex Smith who actually reads defenses pretty well.. let’s see what Naggy does this year. Players have to play. Coaches can only do so much

Dowell Loggains called an offense that gave Tarik Cohen 87 hand-offs and 71 pass targets.

We Dolphins fans just lived through a year where one of our most exciting offensive weapons, who compares in obvious ways to Tarik Cohen, got 3 hand-offs and 22 pass targets all year long.

Jordan Howard can go blow himself.

This has nothing to do with us. I heard fox Loved the Tebow offense in Denver. He loves smash mouth and strong defensive football. Not to mention they were likely conservative because they had a rookie QB playing.

John Fox is definitely a ball control coach at heart, but he did not love the Tebow offense. In fact, one of the most famous anecdotes floating at that time was that Elway and Fox were out at a steak house together one night and were overheard loudly laughing and slapping (think the Goodfellas scene) about how awful Tebow was and how they couldn't believe they were somehow winning games.

They moved on quickly for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom