Home Run Derby this year is a joke | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Home Run Derby this year is a joke

This is going to be ugly tonight. HUGE ballpark. Steroid era being phased out of baseball. I don't see many home runs tonight.

I only watch until Chris Berman does his "back back back back back..." 3 times. After the 3rd time I turn it off as its too friggin annoying!

I still think the derby should be at Tiger Stadium...

This field is pathetic, I'm sorry. There is only one guy I would pay to watch hit homers, and that's Ortiz. Teixeira, Jones, and maybe Lee are legit guys. But I'd almost rather see guys like Juan Pierre and Chone Figgins try to hit homers...maybe they should try an Inside-the-Park-HR Derby! :lol:

Abreu stole the show. Doesn't matter if he doesn't win now, that is all anyone will talk about.

nyjunc said:
Having the game determine home field is the much bigger joke.

I agree. I also agree about non-a/s's playing in the HR derby.. Even if it's just one guy, it's a joke.

and IMO the a/s game is better WITHOUT jeter. The less yankees the better. Just my two cents of course. :)

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Jeter's resting with a model somewhere. I'm sure he's doing fine!

Just like he was during the Red Sox parade.... or was he playing golf like the sign Manny had said?

:lol:

The headcase that is one of the most successful women is the history of music, is worth over 100 million dollars, and is gorgeous? If her being a headcase is the disclaimer where do I sign up?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The headcase that is one of the most successful women is the history of music, is worth over 100 million dollars, and is gorgeous? If her being a headcase is the disclaimer where do I sign up?

Let's be fair she has let herself go a bit... especially in her lower back side. But hey maybe Jeter likes the ghetto booties. Who are we to judge?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
If her being a headcase is the disclaimer where do I sign up?

"Right on my @$$, after you kiss it!"

CLASSIC movie, sorry I just had to.. :lol:

Just Kidding, BTW. :)

Back
Top Bottom