Honest opinion of the AFC East | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honest opinion of the AFC East

dolphins 12-4 we are gonna get those lucky close games to go our way this year

pats 10-6 they have had too many close lucky games to get more this year plus someone is finally gonna get a good lick on pretty boy brady and make him miss a few games... i hope.:evil:

bills 8-8 they can get lucky and be better than this, but thats only if bledsoe balls

jets 6-10 not even luck can help :roflmao: hey herm.... if you play to win the game... then why play this season? oh BTW i hope that guy with the construction hat falls off his buddy's shoulders this year.... im still waiting for that.

obsessivefinfan said:

pats 10-6 they have had too many close lucky games to get more this year plus someone is finally gonna get a good lick on pretty boy brady and make him miss a few games... i hope.:evil:

bills 8-8 they can get lucky and be better than this, but thats only if bledsoe balls

jets 6-10 not even luck can help :roflmao: hey herm.... if you play to win the game... then why play this season? oh BTW i hope that guy with the construction hat falls off his buddy's shoulders this year.... im still waiting for that.
That sounds pretty accurate to me. But i could see the Pats wit 11, and the Bills wit 9 as well. I dont think the Jets gonna pass 7 wins. Theyll get 7 if things go there way all season.

obsessivefinfan said:

Dolphins 12-4 are you serious? LMAO! Yeah ok dream on.................

Back
Top Bottom