Honest question looking for an honest answer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honest question looking for an honest answer

Some of you guys have placed way too much win value in a dope like Brandon Marshall.

How much better are the Chicago Bears this season with Marshall? They won 8 total last season. They have 8 total right now with three games left. Two of which are against division rivals and two of which are on the road.

How much of a difference maker is Brandon Marshall? He's a great talent but when things aren't going his way he's a booger eater.

Eff that guy.

remember we lost 2 games in overtime this season and we have been competitive in most of them we could be with a winning record right now easily. it`s football, bad officiating here and there and a rookie QB and rookie coach. im positive about next year :)

Some of you guys have placed way too much win value in a dope like Brandon Marshall.

How much better are the Chicago Bears this season with Marshall? They won 8 total last season. They have 8 total right now with three games left. Two of which are against division rivals and two of which are on the road.

How much of a difference maker is Brandon Marshall? He's a great talent but when things aren't going his way he's a booger eater.

Eff that guy.
I agree 100% and let me add that i watched today`s bears game and he is the same lazy/diva we know to well , If the ball is not very reachable he does`nt make the minimum effort to catch it. IN ONE PLAY HE FELL DOWN ALL BY HIMSELF result Interception.... on another play he did`nt extend his arms and the result was ???? ...yes ....interception.... 2 third rounds for marshall was a good deal.

I agree 100% and let me add that i watched today`s bears game and he is the same lazy/diva we know to well , If the ball is not very reachable he does`nt make the minimum effort to catch it. IN ONE PLAY HE FELL DOWN ALL BY HIMSELF result Interception.... on another play he did`nt extend his arms and the result was ???? ...yes ....interception.... 2 third rounds for marshall was a good deal.

He's also caught one less touchdown than our entire offense this season. I don't think it necessarily has to have been Marshall but a legit No.1 receiver like everybody is crying out for. With a legit No.1 guy I think we'd be sitting on 7 or 8 wins now rather than 5 given the ease of our schedule and the number of close losses we have.

Of course, you can't know for sure how much better off we could have been this year with that legit No.1 guy. Afterall, WR isn't the only hole on the team and having a guy like Marshall wouldn't solve all of the shortcomings we've experienced this year. Wouldn't have hurt though.

I think we would be 8-5 because he would of hit the big plays when needed plus his veteran leadership would be better. So far, this year I have not seen that in Tannehill. I hope and pray he finds his leadership and commanding the team down the field because if he can't lead now it won't matter how many playmakers we put around him period. He needs to take the bull by the horns and start leading this team and our future team down the field knowing he is going to score everytime he's on the field as the general even without the talent around him he needs to make them better by being the best player on the field. 13 games in and he is not a ROOKIE anymore folks. He needs to shows us fans he has the IT factor. Right now, I don't see it.

Eff that guy.

And just like that...Cutler, Marshall and the Bears offense is struggling to put up points against good teams. All the yards in the world aren't going to matter if you can't put it in the end zone. Obviously Marshall is making a HUGE difference for that 30th ranked offense (even worse than ours!)

No use crying about it now. I think once we get a clear number one WR everything will be fine. Tannehill is the clear #1 QB. I think what people fail to remember is Bush was a huge factor in the teams turnaround last year. This year, like the start of last year early on, he is way underutilized considering we have an average tight end and a poor WR corp.

Back
Top Bottom