Honey Badger don't give a.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honey Badger don't give a....

The NFL. The USAF. The US Army. The USMC. The US Navy. Just to name a few.

For football, it's not really giving him an advantage...I mean who is gonna go smoke and play football?! No one. No one would have the motivation. It should be legal already anyway. But I'm not about to argue over weed.

Call me when its cocain or H. Until then stop with this nonsense. A failed UA on weed is like getting a DUI for blowing .01

Nobody's throwing the man in jail. This is business, not morality. Whoever drafts Tyrann Mathieu is buying an asset. And like it or not the NFL damn well cares about marijuana use. I don't like it anymore than anyone else, but they test, and they care. You use it, you get caught, you suffer consequences. Period. And if you're not reliable, you're not a valuable asset. Business.

It's not the fact that he likes weed. It's that he couldn't control himself. He either willfully refused to control himself, or he just was completely unable to. It speaks poorly of his ability to master himself enough to jump through all the hoops the NFL expects you to jump through in order to become a millionaire.

Oh yeah, that's right, you're becoming a god damn millionaire for playing a game. I just remembered why I don't feel sorry for these guys in the slightest for having to jump through unnecessary hoops to get those millions of dollars. To play a game.

Don't cry for him, Argentina.

I would love to have him. This kid has a nose for the ball. Pick him in 3rd if he there he wouldn't cost much money if he screws up let him go. Lots of 3rd rounders don't make it no big deal. But if he makes smart choices he could be best ball hawking safety in league.

If he can stay clean and out of trouble, I want him in middle to late rounds if possible. Dude has plenty of talent and could be a monster in this system on the other side of Grimes, or even in the nickel.

I would love to have him. This kid has a nose for the ball. Pick him in 3rd if he there he wouldn't cost much money if he screws up let him go. Lots of 3rd rounders don't make it no big deal. But if he makes smart choices he could be best ball hawking safety in league.

Clearly nobody is going to be crazy enough to pick da weed master in the 3rd

He assumes he is getting drafted, he should be more humble given his background. I wouldn't touch him...

a couple forced turnovers by the badger returned for tds and no one will care...

Until he gets suspended for failing a drug test. The guy has no self discipline. This team is aiming for great things, they don't need to be distracted by sideshows.

Nobody's throwing the man in jail. This is business, not morality. Whoever drafts Tyrann Mathieu is buying an asset. And like it or not the NFL damn well cares about marijuana use. I don't like it anymore than anyone else, but they test, and they care. You use it, you get caught, you suffer consequences. Period. And if you're not reliable, you're not a valuable asset. Business.

It's not the fact that he likes weed. It's that he couldn't control himself. He either willfully refused to control himself, or he just was completely unable to. It speaks poorly of his ability to master himself enough to jump through all the hoops the NFL expects you to jump through in order to become a millionaire.

Oh yeah, that's right, you're becoming a god damn millionaire for playing a game. I just remembered why I don't feel sorry for these guys in the slightest for having to jump through unnecessary hoops to get those millions of dollars. To play a game.

Don't cry for him, Argentina.

I feel you and agree. This is a thought process that will change slowly over time. The NFL does not care if one drinks yet its some huge thing about pot. I feel as if they go way to overboard with "off the field" stuff. I mean look how far Randy Moss dropped in the draft and he was arguably the most gifted WR ever. Im all about finding the happy medium between weighing the off the field stuff with the talent level. If im an NFL GM, im thinking this.... I can get a CB who was once in consideration for the Heisman who is an absolute game changer. And I can get this player in the 3rd - 5th round, not pay him shizz, and give him a chance. It looks like a low risk high reward thing in my opinion.

But again if im a gm.... I know most players burn but whats alarming is the number of failed tests....not that it was for budd.

Back
Top Bottom