hoops scoops...dolphins bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hoops scoops...dolphins bills

I am very, very excited about our future and that hasn't been the case for a long time with this team. We have the right coaching staff in place, very impressed with this group and they obviously know how to develop quarterbacks. That Tannehill has a higher qb rating than Luck, with less talent around him, is impressive. Right now, he has the game manager part down. With an upgrade at wide receiver and tight end, we will see a more dynamic playmaker.

agreed...i think the smart thing to do would be to get the te in free agency...i don't much like many of the draft options for flexed out and down the seam other than eifert and i don't want to use a top 15 pick on him...resign fasano to be your primary in line te bring clay back next year as depth get someone like a jermichael finley who while he has had the drops and been inconsistent this season would be a more primary option in miami than he is in green bay...key being also i bet he can be had pretty cheap and on a short term deal...bring egnew to camp to compete...

tannehill definitely manages the game well...more poised than i expected so early...no deer in headlights look

Hoops, thanks for the time and effort you're putting in to write this but it's really really difficult to read for non-native speakers if you don't use any punctuation.

agreed...i think the smart thing to do would be to get the te in free agency...i don't much like many of the draft options for flexed out and down the seam other than eifert and i don't want to use a top 15 pick on him...resign fasano to be your primary in line te bring clay back next year as depth get someone like a jermichael finley who while he has had the drops and been inconsistent this season would be a more primary option in miami than he is in green bay...key being also i bet he can be had pretty cheap and on a short term deal...bring egnew to camp to compete...

tannehill definitely manages the game well...more poised than i expected so early...no deer in headlights look

Great shout, Finley, Jennings, Bush and Tannehill would give us an offense to worry anyone.

I remain sceptical about us bringing in big name free agents but its a wonderful idea.

Hoops, thanks for the time and effort you're putting in to write this but it's really really difficult to read for non-native speakers if you don't use any punctuation.

my apologies but i've never used proper punctuation and i'm not gonna start now...

my apologies but i've never used proper punctuation and i'm not gonna start now...

I managed to get through the punctuation for a VG read. :) Hartline looked hobbled with a bad back which almost kept him out of the game, maybe should have. I believe that had something to do with adjusting on the potential TD. JMO

Back
Top Bottom