hooshoops prospect takes... | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hooshoops prospect takes...

I wouldn't mind taking X. Rhodes in the first if we can get a big time WR in FA. I would be especially happy if we could trade back and take him at about 18-20.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

no illinois tonight against flo st reminds me of davon bess...i'll let you guys figure it out...

I was waiting to see Bjorn Werner dominate an inferior team...never happened. That was disappointing.

I was waiting to see Bjorn Werner dominate an inferior team...never happened. That was disappointing.

no doubt...i don't even think he sniffed the qb as a pass rusher...might have been saving himself though...

no doubt...i don't even think he sniffed the qb as a pass rusher...might have been saving himself though...

He was in the backfield a lot but not in pursuit...not like him at all. Seemed to be focused on containing Lynch and funneling everything to the LBs. Didn't provide for a great stat line but was very effective. His presence was felt, I believe, because Lynch will kill over pursuit and he didn't do **** last night.

If you were expecting Bjoern Werner to have a big pass rushing day against an option offense with the most productive rushing quarterback in FBS football, then I think the problem lay not with Werner but with your expectations.

Werner was spilling and spying the entire game, and that was when he wasn't being straight up pulled out to play coverage linebacker.

There were very few real pass rush opportunities in the game, but when they did happen, Werner got his licks in.

yeah i get that he was being asked to do different things yesterday than just fire off the edge as a pass rusher...so it really didn't effect anything too much for me with him...feel the same i always have...some reservations about his pass rush at the next level...

but nothing like the reservations i have about sam montgomery as a pass rusher

anyways hoping tonight is a better game...but i kinda wonder if it will be one that is within double digits at the start of the 4th...definitely shouldn't be as blatant as last nights game was...no ill had the 120th rated schedule in 1aa this year...i mean that's a joke we had to watch that

Florida State are such chokers on offense that game should have been put away way earlier than it was.

This Louisville-Florida game is nuts. Teddy Bridgewater is tearing Florida to pieces.

Sam Montgomery's name appearing on that list from the LSU strength coach as one of the guys that he won't answer questions about to scouts because they are all selfish men that miss workouts and always have excuses...I wonder if that moves the needle for NFL teams or if the scouts consider it a meanngless motivation tool used by the strength coach.

Sam Montgomery's name appearing on that list from the LSU strength coach as one of the guys that he won't answer questions about to scouts because they are all selfish men that miss workouts and always have excuses...I wonder if that moves the needle for NFL teams or if the scouts consider it a meanngless motivation tool used by the strength coach.

Didn't he pop on Twitter later to say that it was because they missed one class and he'd vouch for every one of them? Probably just damage control, granted...

Florida State are such chokers on offense that game should have been put away way earlier than it was.

You can't imagine how frustrating it is to bleed garnet & gold. FSU almost always plays down to the level of their competition and always has. EJ Manuel accounts for a lot of the problems but it certainly want his fault last night. They moved the ball a ton but miss too many opportunities with stupid mistakes. Jimbo is not a great coach...he is a great recruiter but not a great coach.

too much soft and zone coverage being played by the gators in this one...a lot of zone and they're getting owned in it...plus when louisville has had a mismatch they have exploited it

matt elam will strike you that's for dang sure...not sure i like what i see in coverage but again a lot of zone

too much soft and zone coverage being played by the gators in this one...a lot of zone and they're getting owned in it...plus when louisville has had a mismatch they have exploited it

matt elam will strike you that's for dang sure...not sure i like what i see in coverage but again a lot of zone
Typical of a Gator safety. Will hit you like a ton of bricks, good in run support...not so good in pass coverage.

i don't think elams anywhere near as good as vaccaro is in coverage...when elams in the slot manned up those guys look open to me...that kids a fire hydrant though and the hips look pretty good...

Back
Top Bottom