How about these Uni's?*UPDATED* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about these Uni's?*UPDATED*

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I was cleaning out some stuff on my pc and came across these old uniforms I designed.....A few of you may remember them but, most won't so I'll give them another go....sorry about the sloppy art, like I said this stuff is pretty old.....just squint a little and use your imagination to fill in all the places where the numbers would be....

inFINSible said:
just squint a little and use your imagination to fill in all the places where the numbers would be....

:infins:

Well give me a little bit of what you've been smokin' and I will :groucho:

omg thats just horrible... i would be embarrassed to show something like that

hahaha

I really like the design of the white jersey, im not sold on the home though.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
kind of interesting
I wish I could photoshop them onto our players but, I haven't quite gotten that figured out yet....thanks for seeing the potential though...

No offense, but they look like Dolphins memorabilia that doesn't sell and gets put on the clearance rack.

Ky, I got people puking and telling me I get an A for effort....your clearance rack crack doesn't hurt a bit...:lol:

:boohoo:

Infins, have you ever tried to create your new uniforms on Maddens? Maybe we could see your idea on a player?

No, I haven't, JAGFISH....I don't have Madden. :dunno:

inFINSible said:
I was cleaning out some stuff on my pc and came across these old uniforms I designed.....A few of you may remember them but, most won't so I'll give them another go....sorry about the sloppy art, like I said this stuff is pretty old.....just squint a little and use your imagination to fill in all the places where the numbers would be....
Well...:lol: Besides the crooked and uncentered numbers...I really don't think the color coordinating is that bad...

Nice try, theyre alright, they just need some work done to them.

Back
Top Bottom