How about these Uni's?*UPDATED* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about these Uni's?*UPDATED*

Hopefully the numbers won't look like that when the actual jerseys go into production! :lol:

No way, I for one like the crooked numbers and uneven jerseys! It could be a whole new look for us. This way, it is hard for opposing players to key in on a player, since the numbers are hard to find. Plus, this is a little non pc, but we could come running out like a bunch of hopped up retards in those jerseys and people would underestimate us.

Not too bad, but I'd prefer the ones we have now as our regular ones.

My colors may be a little off but, it's almost unavoidable that the design will look like some other team....

here's the dark top....

inFINSible said:
I was cleaning out some stuff on my pc and came across these old uniforms I designed.....A few of you may remember them but, most won't so I'll give them another go....sorry about the sloppy art, like I said this stuff is pretty old.....just squint a little and use your imagination to fill in all the places where the numbers would be....
no thanx....just need to keep what we've got. ;)

folks cmon the idea behind it is not for the jersey to look like a kindergarten project, if you look at the design and most definitely change the numbers cuz that design wont match the #'s its a nice idea.... perhaps titans type numbers would work.

My immediate thought was of the titans as well.

Back
Top Bottom