How about we bring back Chris Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about we bring back Chris Chambers

djb2280

(the phinstones) facebook l
Reaction score
He would be cheap, than we can draft a young stud, He would be an upgrade of what we got , and we dont have to loose any draft picks VIA Trade

I really don't believe he would be an upgrade to what we got. Getting him and drafting someone else isn't a very good idea. Who would be we cut? Bess, and Hartline need to stay and Camarillo should stay. I don't think they are going to give up on Turner either. I would rather stay younger than pick up 30 year old plus veterans (even though i was a big fan of his when he was here)

He will resign with KC and be there #2 WR behind Bowe.

if we want a wr who drops the easy catches we can get one for much cheaper

Dont we have one on the team already by the name of TED GINN.....:chuckle:

Ginn is not even close to the same player, Chambers does have one thing that nobody on our receiver roster except maybe Hartline has and thats big play ability

the knock on chambers was that he was only as good as the QB throwing to him.. well wtf was his excuse in SD with rivers throwing to him? No... I'd rather waste my hopes on Ginn than an aging chambers.

I wouldnt mind bringing him back as long as we get a WR through the draft maybe Mike Williams Dez Bryant or Benn

the knock on chambers was that he was only as good as the QB throwing to him.. well wtf was his excuse in SD with rivers throwing to him? No... I'd rather waste my hopes on Ginn than an aging chambers.

Chambers didnt get the oppurtunities in SD. Once he went to KC he was given the chances and made the most of it. If Chambers was brought back and that was the only move we made at WR I would be dissapointed. But if we drafted Dez Bryant and brought Chambers back while we groomed Dez. Id be alright with it. Plus, Chambers is going to be cheaper than Antonio Bryant.

Back
Top Bottom