How about we bring back Chris Chambers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about we bring back Chris Chambers

Ronnie is not an elite back because of his injury history...not because of his ability/talent.

Big difference.[/quote

Once again excuses. No matter neither one is an elite player at thier position. Both are very talented.

I wouldn't have a problem with getting Chambers in. You wouldn't have to give up much money / any draft picks and he's not a big problem player so there's not a lot to lose. But I suspect he'll re-sign with the Chiefs

I think Chambers is the next Irving Fryar and I am standing firm because he has been hndicaped by the excessive changing of qbs every year since he was drafted.

chambers has had 10 qbs throwing to him, and that doesnt equal good production .

i think people are way too had on Chris and he is a great person . he is not like the infamous Terrell Owens

but really i uy I can personally guarantee if we had Chmabers, Boldin ,Hartline , and Bess we will win a super bowl . You have my word as a honest American and loyal follower of Bill Clinton , R.M. , Mercury Morris and Lamar Thomas
that we will be a elite offense for once.

trust me !

Ronnie is not an elite back because of his injury history...not because of his ability/talent.

Big difference.

Care to explain what makes him elite??? It's definately not his stats....his stats suggest average or maybe slightly above average. Not nearly elite. Easily most over rated player on the roster.

I think Chambers is the next Irving Fryar and I am standing firm because he has been hndicaped by the excessive changing of qbs every year since he was drafted.

chambers has had 10 qbs throwing to him, and that doesnt equal good production .

i think people are way too had on Chris and he is a great person . he is not like the infamous Terrell Owens

but really i uy I can personally guarantee if we had Chmabers, Boldin ,Hartline , and Bess we will win a super bowl . You have my word as a honest American and loyal follower of Bill Clinton , R.M. , Mercury Morris and Lamar Thomas
that we will be a elite offense for once.

trust me !

:bobdole: :bobdole: :bobdole:

please lord only get us a BIG, STRONG, PHYSICAL WR (ie. Marshall, Jackson, Johnson, Johnson(again), Fitzgerald etc.)

No more under 6'3"

This includes Antonio Bryant.

Please, do you watch the games? Cris is a player who never comes through in the clutch. Never!!! Miami up by 20 points and he has a 150 yard day. They only thing great about 2007 was that awesome 2nd round draft pick we got for him. I can't believe San Diego paid to get his sorry A. Ted Ginn's daddy!!! lets get somebody who can catch and throw a block down field!!!

do you really think If Colston was in any other offense or didnt have Brees chuckin him the ball he would be a #1 WR? NOT.. just ask Stallworth
GameOver..

Yes, I do. Colston is a #1 WR. There is no proof that shows otherwise.

And you are comparing Stallworth to Colston? ok...laughable.

Big difference.[/quote

Once again excuses. No matter neither one is an elite player at thier position. Both are very talented.

Personally, I think if Ronnie could stay healthy...he would be a 1000 yard rusher consistently....maybe I'm off, just my opinion.

Chambers has shown he is not a #1 WR.

I don't make excuses for Ronnie...check my comments next time a Ronnie thread comes up.

Care to explain what makes him elite??? It's definately not his stats....his stats suggest average or maybe slightly above average. Not nearly elite. Easily most over rated player on the roster.

If he stayed healthy......he COULD be elite.

He is above average when in the game. Though I will agree he is very overrated on finheaven.

Back
Top Bottom