How come no one here........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How come no one here........

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a rookie. What's with the trolls who only come out after games? 16 posts since 2006? At least make em count.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been iffy in support and he really needs to work on his tackling, but overall he's been much better in coverage than Vontae has. They're both going to be very good and they're getting there but these things take time. A little pass rush would seriously help.

Ridiculous thread. Come on, he is rookie. Playing time will make him improve and he will learn from his mistakes just like V. Davis.

He really hasn't been playing well lately, he will get better.

Look, I know we are all upset about the loss today but lets not lose our min--... Wait, we won today, this guy is out of his skull.

I think he is playing pretty damn good for a rook. Keep your foolish comments to yourself. I'm just tired of people putting our players down. Yes, Ginn deserved some of his but Smith is doing just fine.

Talks about how bad Sean smith is??? You all talk about how ginn plays scared, but Smith is a defensive players who is afraid of catching a
cold, ya can't teach tackling
we need to draft another DB

Nope, you're kidding right :err:. Sean Smith is playing "great" as is the other rookie V. Davis. da Phins are set at CB for the next decade period. The problem is at SS and FS maybe Clemons can help, G. Wilson is pure "crap" in coverage - oh well he is just crap - he should be brenched :chuckle:

I actually think he stays in positon better than most corners in the league. He does give up a big catch here and there but he is always close. I feel he will be a great CB in the future.

He's been good, not great, but will get better. The true test for these guys will be Moss/Welker.

I hope they look at gme tape and see the plays they left out there.

Over all, not a bad game for our D today!

He's a rookie whose looked good at times...not so good other times. The potential is there...

hahaha congrats on the worst post of the day.... the kid is playing really well for a rook i am very impressed with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom