How come no one here........ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How come no one here........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talks about how bad Sean smith is??? You all talk about how ginn plays scared, but Smith is a defensive players who is afraid of catching a
cold, ya can't teach tackling
we need to draft another DB

:lol: you cant? i was taught how to tackle in pee wee

i thought Sean Smith has played well for a rookie. He hasnt made any INTs and has made "some" poor tackles but for the most part he has done good in coverage and he has batted some passes away and broke up some plays.

Ginn does play scared, today he returned kicks like he had a pair of balls

There was one play early in the game where he was in position to make a tackle then a routine looking block sent him sprawling like a 100 mph gust had swept him away. I think that's probably what prompted this thread. It looked awful on replay. As soon as I saw that, I remember thinking there will be comments about Sean Smith's tackling.

The kids a rookie,.. give him a break.. he's playing fairly well considering.

And we haven't seen his worst game yet.. All rookie have bad games.. But I am very happy with the davis and Smith.. They are going to solidfy our corners for some time to come.

No one is talking about it because it's not true. Sean smith is fine, and I don't expect him to be a head banging hitter, just get the guy on the ground and play pass defense. Yes he gave up some plays today but what cornerback doesn't? A lot of posters are saying he gave up plays because he's a rookie but hell will allen is a seasoned vet and he has given up way more big plays than smith. Smith is fine and was a steal in the draft.

Talks about how bad Sean smith is??? You all talk about how ginn plays scared, but Smith is a defensive players who is afraid of catching a
cold, ya can't teach tackling
we need to draft another DB

Does the nonsense on FH ever end? What the hell goes through the minds of some of the posters here?

drew brees makes it a point to tell smith how good he thinks he is, but some one wants him cut

how can you say smith is a bad player the guy plays the others team best wr all day long the guy is a beast i love the pick and davis can really bring the lumber did you see the hit he had on that guy today wow i hate to see allen go down but now we get to see the future corners of this franchize!!!!!!

wow, how could you even attempt to bash the kid?.
that braylon edwards touchdown (yeah the questionable one where it looked like the terrible tackler smith had a strip before the ball passed the goal line) was the first t.d. scored on him all season.
he is a starting cb with ONE touchdown scored on him..

lol c'mon man!

receivers rarely get open on Smith, look at T.O.s stats when we played the Bills, Braylon Edwards hasn't made any killer plays against him, he shut down Reggie Wayne, did well against Roddy White, the less tackles a corner has the less balls that are being passed his way

:lol: you cant? i was taught how to tackle in pee wee

i thought Sean Smith has played well for a rookie. He hasnt made any INTs and has made "some" poor tackles but for the most part he has done good in coverage and he has batted some passes away and broke up some plays.

Ginn does play scared, today he returned kicks like he had a pair of balls

Haha yep. Tackling is something that is taught since you first start football. To say it still can't be, is ridiculous. You can't teach speed and you can't teach size. Those are two things that Smith is granted with. He's a big guy with pretty good speed, not a blazer, but not slow by any means. He's a good cover guy minus a few rookie mistakes. He will only continue to get better from here.

Sean Smith is NOT a physical tackler. No doubt about it but as long as he becomes a great coverage CB we'll have to live with him not being physical. Hopefully he'll learn to tackle better however.

We all knew tackling wasnt his forte. Hes good at intercepting the ball. I think hes doing a great job for a rookie who has to cover the other teams best WR. Im extremely happy how our Rookie CB are playing.

Sean Smith is an awful tackler, but who cares? Yes I would like him to work on that, but I would rather have a guy who can cover people than somebody who gets burned but can really lay a hit on a RB. Smith will get better at both tackling and coverage. He has the ability to be a very good corner in the NFL and his play this year has been above average at the least.

stupid thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom