how crazy will miami b if we win it all? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how crazy will miami b if we win it all?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
this is a question on just how crazy it will be in the city when the dolphins win the superbowl . how will the city react , fans players and coaches .miami has had champions in the heat and marlins in the last decade,but for some reason I think they are second and third two our dolphins . I do think the city will really explode with happiness and all night parties if not week long.i know I will not be going to work for days I will be watching and re watching the game over and over.buying my superbowl gear hosting the party and just pray I don't end up in the e.r or jail. so just what would happen to the city and what would you be doing:hclap:

Pretty sure I'd buy a plane ticket from Albany NY to Miami just to join in

I would be wherever the Super Bowl is. That would be nuts. Then head to miami for the parade on the tuesday.

Where would they have the parade? You have the heat arena on the water and Biscayne, but the dolphins stadium area isn't quite so nice

Where have past ones been?

i would probably cry with happiness...being only 27 I have yet to experience what the 70's fans did. I honestly dont know what i would do with myself.

You know it's kind of funny, but I can see it in the near future. Maybe that's just wishful thinking and being a positive fan, but I do feel like something special is brewing in Miami.

i would probably cry with happiness...being only 27 I have yet to experience what the 70's fans did. I honestly dont know what i would do with myself.
I probably would too

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Do you know a girl named Lisa Casey

Crazy fans. Not saying it wont happen but sometimes fans go overboard. I was listening to the local sports radio in D.C. and one fan said that he thinks the SKins will go undefeated. Crazy fans.

Hard to believe that I was 9 years old the last time your Dolphins won a Super Bowl and I was twenty when you last appeared in one. I'm 49 now, been a long wait fish fans. On a side note, here in Indianapolis in 1975 my little league football team was the Dolphins, we went 12-0 and won our championship. We were the **** and were always comparing ourselves to Miami. :)

Forty years is a very long time. I can't really remember much about it now, what it was like to own the championship. To have the respect back finally. I do remember the frustration with Buffalo when they kept embarrasing us every year. I will be happy enough this season to just win the division away from the Pats.

I live in Bogota, Colombia and have already stated i would streak down the main avenue in the city, get arrested and probably get deported, but hey its the phins, to bad its not gonna happen this year. but i love our team, the patsies are going down.

Back
Top Bottom