how crazy will miami b if we win it all? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how crazy will miami b if we win it all?

Miami went nuts with lesser wins than the super bowl. Horns honked, guns were shot and fireworks were set off after every win in the 80's.

The Championship game when AJ Duhe intercepted for the touchdown set off a major Dolphin party in Miami that night.
To bad it ended badly.

this is a question on just how crazy it will be in the city when the dolphins win the superbowl . how will the city react , fans players and coaches .miami has had champions in the heat and marlins in the last decade,but for some reason I think they are second and third two our dolphins . I do think the city will really explode with happiness and all night parties if not week long.i know I will not be going to work for days I will be watching and re watching the game over and over.buying my superbowl gear hosting the party and just pray I don't end up in the e.r or jail. so just what would happen to the city and what would you be doing:hclap:

Not sure about the city but I'd probably ejaculate in my pants no matter where I am literally in the world.

this would put a smile on many peoples faces.i would fly down to the superbowl and sit as close as i could get to our sideline.and if we won I would not return to buffalo(my home city) until I went to Miami and watched the parades.get stupid drunk party like a rock star buy anything with World Champions on it

When it happens, we should have a "meet up" somewhere, for whomever can make it!

I'll be buying a super bowl ring from someone on the team as soon as they show up ebay or amazon :)

I'm in Brooksville (about 5 hours north of Miami) but I would do just about anything I could to try and make it to the actual SB, and I would absolutely be in Miami losing my ****ing mind when we won!!!! If we ever make it to the Super Bowl I'm definitely in favor of using the week before the game to try and preemptively arrange a massive meet up for all the members of the board so we could throw a huge party after the win, maybe start the night off by greeting the team at the airport, partying all night, and then all driving to Disney World to greet Tannehill the following day. :) I can only dream of the day...hope I live to see it. The last time we were in a SB I was still in the womb!

It can happen...... Weidman beat Silva last night....So you know anything can happen at any time in the sports world. If it does happen...... Just let me know where the party is....I'll be there.

I would be there in a friggan second all the way from St. Paul MN... i would quit my job, leave my girl, and move to fla. and have random sex with all the girls i could. i would yell champions everytime i came!

this is a question on just how crazy it will be in the city when the dolphins win the superbowl . how will the city react , fans players and coaches .miami has had champions in the heat and marlins in the last decade,but for some reason I think they are second and third two our dolphins . I do think the city will really explode with happiness and all night parties if not week long.i know I will not be going to work for days I will be watching and re watching the game over and over.buying my superbowl gear hosting the party and just pray I don't end up in the e.r or jail. so just what would happen to the city and what would you be doing:hclap:
I'd be happy.

As far as the ER or jail, I've got too much and too many riding and depending on me to be an idiot over a sports team's victory.

I'd be happy.

As far as the ER or jail, I've got too much and too many riding and depending on me to be an idiot over a sports team's victory.

I know what you mean.i know I will be partying like a rock star and would take a long vacation down to Miami and hope to stay away from the real crazy **** going on.but being a fan for over 30 years I don't know what I would do when we won it all

Back
Top Bottom