How did you find out about this site?? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

well i was on the espn message boards, which theres like NO ONE THERE, and somone posted the link to here, and i just love this site

I used to mainly go to the Dolphins main page, then I did a search to see what else there was out there so I could get more info on the fins, and from around the league, man am I glad I did that. this place rocks.

my brother used to go on this every once in a while and i would read the latest news but i just recently signed up for this hey but ive been trying to post a new thread but i havent been able to figure out how to do it can someone help

I use 2 go the the official website.. But my frind told me about this, this site posts all the rumors and all hte info official site dosen't have... I liek it here =D)

I searched for a forum on google and thought this was the biggest one.

I found out about this site for a while actually. I googled Miami Dolphins to see if I could locate any new sites and fortunately, I saw this one and decided to roll with it :) This site is probably the best one because a lot of the news info comes from the sites I've previously been using for my news updates. ie: Sun-Sentinel, Miami Herald, Palm-Beach Post. I like the non-stop info all of you convey to eachother on here as well! Awesome stuff guys!

i see my friend on here everyday during school and i originally signed up for an unblocked arcade during school :D but im a huge dolfan so i decided to start posting, and if ur wondering bout the name, all the ones i tried were taken:(

I found this site by searching Google for Dolphins wallpapers. I was suprised by how well run of a fansite this is and I decided to join cause it looked like one of those good info sites. Also I find more info here than on miamidolphins.com I almost never go to the official Fin site anymore. (Except to buy jerseys cause I don't like ebay bootlegs)

I found this site through a friend at work. I was alyway on espn looking for dolphins news and he told me finheaven is the best source for fins new and threads. thanks to him here i am.

I grew up in South Florida (Hollywood) and have been a Dolphins fan since my parents started watching them in the 70s. I've been "absorbed" into an avid DolFan family here in the Tampa area and many of them have been members of this site for quite some time.

Doll PhinFan said:
I grew up in South Florida (Hollywood) and have been a Dolphins fan since my parents started watching them in the 70s. I've been "absorbed" into an avid DolFan family here in the Tampa area and many of them have been members of this site for quite some time.

:welcome: to :fh:

I grew up mainly in Hollywood,Fl,but didn't start messing with the internet until I moved to TN.(not much else to do here)in 1999.I met someone at work who told me about World Crossing,who went to the Lions Forum,and on the World Crossing site,I caught the Miami Dolphin Talk,where I've been going for a couple of years,and some of the guys on there told me about FinHeaven.there,that's got it!

Google Search

I did a Google search for a forum and this one came up 3rd or 4th down the list. This seemed to be the best one out there....good site.....good people.

I get bored as hell at work and search for any piece of fins info i can get and bein from DC I want Arrington on my phins to light up that ****** tom brady (any of yall seen his hit that basically ended troy aikman's career???)

Back
Top Bottom