How did you find out about this site?? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

Long time fan... of phinzone

Been here for years... I just never posted. I would go to phinzone back in the day.

To be honest with you, I've learned everything about our Fins from this forum. :lol:

I've always wanted to join an Dolphins forum but every forum I found barely had anybody. Then I found this one in a google search. :D

inFINSible said:
I noticed we are getting a ton of new members lately.

Where are all you people coming from??:huh:

Were there really this many knowledgeable Dolphins fans out there who hadn't come to this forum already?

Please, just take a second to say how you found this place and where you were before this....That would be sweeeet. :cooldude:

I found this place by constantly searching for Dolphins web pages...about 4 years ago....this was the first MB I ever posted on....been here ever since, as my post count can attest...

AJ e-mailed several years back about ex-changing URL's. I think back in the year 1998, maybe 1999.

Don't remember
confusedsmiley008-1.gif

hi my name is steve i found this web site from another dolfan my cousin this is great so many fans people just don't know.hahahahaha

Finheaven was mention on the Miami Dolphin chat room, and when it closed up, then I came over here.:) Best thing I could of done.

DolphinForLife said:
Actually first heard about it on TV. Then saw it again on google.

Just curious..how'd you hear it on TV?

byroan said:
Just curious..how'd you hear it on TV?

I'm pretty sure it was on FinTV or one of those local Dolphin takshows. Anyways, there was a segment about the best Miami Dolphin websites on the net and FinHeaven was one of them.

Been coming here for a while, but never felt the need to post. Being up in Canada, this is where I go for my Dolphin reports. Only started posting when finfans started asking about Casey Printers, and since I've been able to see him live and in colour, I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

i found out about this site, slack off at work. surficng the net. and it brought tears to my eyes when i saw the colors. i get alot dolphins stuff. i even got the airphins-1 with the fins colors and the 305. lions fans here in the "d" be hating on, but cha know how we doo. i gotta rep to da fullest.

A friend of mine (big fin's fan) gave me the link to this site so I could follow teh fins easier.

Back
Top Bottom