How is it that year after year.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How is it that year after year..........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Dolphins are so devoid of talent? This is the only team that can take what may possibly be the worst team in the NFL and make them look like the '69 Jets. Win in New England? Please I'll choke on my own saliva. This team needs LB's DB's CB's Safeties and the QB position is up for debate. Where are our lethal offensive weapons that are supposed to scare opponents into submission? What a joke. Playoff teams win these games and do so handily, not to mention that last week the Dolphins escaped with their lives and very well could be 0-2 after today. SMH

They do look pretty bad. I'm praying its just being exhausted from all the Irma travel. Off to London! Smh

Year after year, coach after coach, GM after GM, our online stinks, we can't run WR screens, we play down to teams and our defense cannot hold a lead.

This was one of the WORST performances by a Miami Dolphins team I've ever witnessed. Gase is NOT a genius folks. It's time to wake up to that fact.

I believed and still do believe it starts with ownership. I still believe that as long as Ross is owner, this team will fail.

Year after year, coach after coach, GM after GM, our online stinks, we can't run WR screens, we play down to teams and our defense cannot hold a lead.

Lets see, when was the last time the Fins had an offensive line, Keith Simms, Richmond Webb, et al. Almost a lifetime away now.

The Ever Looking Back VIPER

Um. Its only one game. So the Jests are a bad team. Did anyone believe the Steelers would lose to the Bills? Did anyone believe Jacksonville would win against the Ravens and their vaunted D. ? If this continues then okay there is a problem but besides the scheme and the back seven on D., I do think this team has talent.

The Dolphins are so devoid of talent? This is the only team that can take what may possibly be the worst team in the NFL and make them look like the '69 Jets. Win in New England? Please I'll choke on my own saliva. This team needs LB's DB's CB's Safeties and the QB position is up for debate. Where are our lethal offensive weapons that are supposed to scare opponents into submission? What a joke. Playoff teams win these games and do so handily, not to mention that last week the Dolphins escaped with their lives and very well could be 0-2 after today. SMH

Pretty much. I mean the Steelers lost in Chicago and Blake Bortles killed the Ravens D so the NFL is already insane.

But we’re used to getting ****ed so we know to expect it.

How is it year after year the Dolphins are so devoid of talent? SMH
One reason is getting players that can't get on the field or stay on the field. It likely won't get much better as long as the money is distributed the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom