How is it that year after year.......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How is it that year after year..........

OL going on a decade and it’s still not fixed. Haven’t had a TE that scares you in ages. No thumpers at LB in a long time too.

The Dolphins have had a very poor front office since Wayne Huizenga sold the team to Stephen Ross. Ross has made one terrible hire after another at the GM position which has killed our drafting over the last few years. Mike Tannenbaum did not deserve the job and shouldn't have been hired.

The Titans have it right with how to build a team. Over the last 2-3 drafts they've drafted their franchise QB, built a dominant OL and running game, brought in some coaches that know what they're doing and continue to consistently add good talent. Meanwhile this joke of a front office continues to spin its wheels year after year after year and the team still has the same deficiencies every damn season!

The Dolphins have had a very poor front office since Wayne Huizenga sold the team to Stephen Ross. Ross has made one terrible hire after another at the GM position which has killed our drafting over the last few years. Mike Tannenbaum did not deserve the job and shouldn't have been hired.
Robbie was cheap. Huizenga only wanted to make money off the team. Ross is willing to spend money and wants to put a good products on the field. Bad hirings, yes, but I am willing to give him a pass.!

I believed and still do believe it starts with ownership. I still believe that as long as Ross is owner, this team will fail.

The sad thing is he does pretty much everything right except the most important part... he hires complete buffoons and con-men. JUST HIRE SOMEBODY COMPETENT ROSS. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

Pretty much. I mean the Steelers lost in Chicago and Blake Bortles killed the Ravens D so the NFL is already insane.

But we’re used to getting ****ed so we know to expect it.

We see this on the forums every year. "Why doesn't x writer give us props??!?"

Lol because they're the Dolphins, that's why.

Back
Top Bottom