How is OGUN situation affecting the Defense??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How is OGUN situation affecting the Defense???

jjizzim said:
Good Question. Sould you answer that Marino1983?????????????

:huh:

I just did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983

O-Gun is receiving some bad advise from his agent... He has to remember that he's been playing on a regular basis for only two seasons. The third year will be the charm to prove his greatness...

I finally figured out why the Dolphins (Rick Speilman) have been dragging their feet with Ogun.

1. Signing Chambers was first and foremost. They had to wait and see how he participated in mini's and other team functions. Now they are satisfied and he is signed. They had to take care of Chambers first otherwise how would that look to Chris and the other players if they dealt with Ogun first. It would look like the Dolphins gave in to the whiner Ogun, who didn't participate in mini's at all and is complaining and holding out. Bad signal to send to the other players. If they had signed Ogun first then every player would see that and everyone would be holding out (or thinking he can).

2. Now the Dolphins know how much money they have left. And dumping the RW $$$ only helps our cap. What sense would it make to dump a bunch of money on Ogun and then have the possiblilty of not having enough to sign your Rookies and quality guys like Chambers.

3. I think now that Chambers and all their rookies are signed there really isn't anything left BUT Ogun to worry about. I think we will see him signed real soon.

Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom