How Many Starters? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Many Starters?

Starters don't matter. If a guy you draft is average or even below but there's nobody better he starts. You still need to replace that player. Drafting starters means squat. You need quality players starter or not. I take a part timer with 10 sacks over an a jag any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mcmillan and asiata are starters...harris and tankersly will get alot of snaps but wont surpass who we got in camp

I see two possibles for this year. McMillan and Asiata. I don't know where McMillan would start though, best fit with his liability in coverage would probably be SOLB, playing like 35% of snaps.

To me harris was a pick for the future...youd like ur 1st rounder to start but with wake n branch itll be tough but h3 haa the potential and a year or 2 learning from wake and gettimg situational snaps will be good for him

To me harris was a pick for the future...youd like ur 1st rounder to start but with wake n branch itll be tough but h3 haa the potential and a year or 2 learning from wake and gettimg situational snaps will be good for him

If he starts this year we have a problem. Last years run D would be nothing compared to him out there every game playing early downs.

Time will tell.

I hope for a 14' Raiders, 15-16' Falcons, 09' Lions type of turnout(2 or more very good players).

I think you get significant impact from Raekwon, Harris and Asiata this year, at minimum.

Honestly, I think James better be concerned about Eric Smith, if the signing is true. Not immediately, but eventually. At the very least, I think we got a good backup, which is something we've needed for a long, long time.

One. The guard.

Two: if you consider that Harris comes on when our new SAM goes off.

Honestly, I think James better be concerned about Eric Smith, if the signing is true. Not immediately, but eventually. At the very least, I think we got a good backup, which is something we've needed for a long, long time.

Huh?

Ju' Wan James should worry about an UDFA?

James only worry should be about how the brass feels about the cap when his time comes around.

"Starters" doesn't have the meaning it used to. The NFL is becoming more and more situational. As meh as I am about the Harris pick, he should contribute immediately, with or without the "starter" label. Same with Tankersley, though I think he needs development time. Fortunately, we'll be able to give him that.

DTs usually take a longer time to develop anyways and fortunately, there is no rush there. Gives us time to see how much Phillips has developed and gives potential replacements if it turns out that he hasn't.

I imagine Asiata will contribute relatively early. Question is, will it be at OG or C?

In this draft? How man are considered a "good" draft?

Two...McMillan & Asiata (this year). Tankersley will more than likely start next season...Lippett may have something to say about that though.

Who knows what Harris, and the 2 Tackles do, even if not starting they can impact the game.

Consider injuries and having competent replacements. Hopefully not too many on IR but guys are gonna miss games. We. See players where the drop off is not abysmal. Then factor in guys on one year deals or likely to be let go after the season. Be happy they gave us a roster through FA that we didn't need to fill gaping holes.

Back
Top Bottom