How many yards will Travis Minor have this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many yards will Travis Minor have this season?

How many yards will Travis Minor have?

• Total voters

nando03

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think he is gonna do a good job. With people underestimating us and new O-line I think Minor will have about 1100 yards. What does everyone think?

i say closer to 900 to 1000 yard range but you never know he could be a stud in disguise!

I say about 700 to 900 so it can also open up Chambers for a 1000 yard recieving season.

I believe Travis Minor can reach 1000 yards, if used properly. If Wanny goes with a conservative run game like in the past, I see his productivity dropping drastically down the road. Opening up the passing game is a MUST. Wanny must use the assets we have (CC and RM) and have acquired (DB) to have a winning season.

1200+ 400+recieving(much better out of the backfield than RW) grab him in your fantasy draft before it is too late. Minor is going to be one of the biggest suprises in the NFL this year. Write it down. (IF used correctly and put in the correct scheme as in not 1st and 2nd down up mckinny's tailpipe)

I voted 700-900, unless he ends up splitting carries with a FA veteran they bring in, ala Stacey Mack or Trung Canidate.

I think he'll have 500-600. I think he's a good back but they won't give him enough of a chance to prove it. I recall JJ used a Fullback when when Lamar Smith went down. Wanny will probably use Konrad and Minor.

I think he will go a little over 1,000. No Ricky means they will not be stacking the line. That was probably the reason we made the playoffs with Lamar.

Back
Top Bottom