How many yards will Travis Minor have this season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many yards will Travis Minor have this season?

How many yards will Travis Minor have?

• Total voters
somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 yards. Hopefully he goes off for much more than that. But that is my honest prediction. Also, 15-20 carries a game, and 9 TDs rushing on the season. Also, another 300 yards receiving, with 3 TDs.

I say 900-1000 but I wouldn't be upset or surprised if it was more.

If Lamar Smith can get 1,100 YDS behind a very bad OL, Minor can get at least 1,100 behind what is at this point an AVG OL. By the middle of the season hopefully they won't be AVG they will be GOOD.

Oliver...

I see him with close or a little over 1,000. I think we'll use him more in passing. Such as screens and swing passes. This will get him out in the open to use his speed and quickness. So I think he'll have better recieving numbers than Ricky, but worse rushing. I also think that Chambers and Boston will get close or over 1,000, and that Feeley will throw for about 4,000. Td to INT will be about 1:1. Just thought I'd add some more predictions in there.

The real question is how many times will Wade Smith let his man go untouched into our backfield to smoke Minor and our qb's. My answer is probaly at least twice a game like last year.

I don't think Minor will be the starter. Probably Mack. But if he is the starter...no more than 1000 yards. If we sign Mack that it. They'd be dumb not to IMO

800 yards, we will hopefully throw a lot more and Minor won't get the number of carries to reach 1000. But, look for some screens and short passes to him out of the backfield, anything to get him into open space. Thats where he will do damage.

I voted for 1100+.

Minor will prove to be a great player so I figure he can average 4.2 a carry and 18-20 carries a game so 1100+ won't be too difficult.

Maybe this is all wishful thinking though because he went from my favorite college to my favorite pro team.

ohall said:
If Lamar Smith can get 1,100 YDS behind a very bad OL, Minor can get at least 1,100 behind what is at this point an AVG OL. By the middle of the season hopefully they won't be AVG they will be GOOD.

Oliver...
Miami's 2000 O-line was really good.

I would like to see us sign Stacey Mack, and have him split the carries with Minor. Minor seems to rely more on finesse and speed. Mack seems to be more of the pounder/bruiser type back. They would make a really good combo :)

Back
Top Bottom