How many yards will Travis Minor have this season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How many yards will Travis Minor have this season?

How many yards will Travis Minor have?

• Total voters
He'll get over at least 1,200 yards. He can carry the load if used properly and that should assure him a good amount of total yards.

I voted for 900-1100, but I fully believe he could get more if used enough. There's no way Lamar Smith is better than Minor, and I'm pretty sure he got well over 1,000 yards in 2000.

I say Tmine IS a stud in disguise rickyisan@ss. I think he's HIGHLY underrated and i have no idea why wanny has not given him more of a shot. but then again he's always been the underdog, think about it: He was the starting back at warrick dunn's high school right after he left, he was the starting tail back in a EXTREMELY pass happy FSU offense and he was a 3rd down running back behind ricky, which well ricky was awesome but i believe travis will throw people for a loop. He's not the incredible tackle breaker that ricky was, but i believe that he's better than people think and besides ricky said it himself, travis is faster and quicker than himself, we just have to see about those instincts and that line of ours.

Back
Top Bottom