How Mike Wallace changes everything | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Mike Wallace changes everything

Its a discussion board, people are allowed to talk here. Just like you love to bring up how Flacco > Ryan or like to post that picture of Saban with the headset and Aaron Rodgers, that would also be considered a mental masturbation to discuss on this board.

I'm sorry not buying your argument completely. Did Tanne erred? Absolutely, but your being purposely blind if you don't also acknowledge Hartline was just not good enough on some of those misses....

In make believe world honestly if those exact same throws were attempted with Mike Wallace?
Do you really think things would of still turned out the exact same way?
Name the other time when Hartline caught a deep ball from another QB not named Tannehill? Don't worry I'll wait

hartline is getting the blame for ALL of RYAN TANNEHILLS mistakes.

if you tivo'd the games, go back and look and see how many times BH was wide ope for big plays or scores and tanny blew it.

i saw 8 that were certain td's and 11 more that would have been HUGE gains with some real possibilities of more scores.

now, you neer can say if he would have dropped any of those, but, lets say the throw was on target every time. what would you think about hartline then?

people do not want to admit that tanny has a ways to go. he is NOT a franchise qb yet and has some work to do, expecially on his longer throws.

its just hillarious these people who think hartline isnt a worthy starter. had he been with brady or manning or rodgers last year, or even year before, he would have been a PRO BOWL wr. and if tannyhill can improve on his long ball and hit wallace for some big gains and or scores, you will see hartline cleaning up big time on single coverages he will be getting.

I'm sorry not buying your argument completely. Did Tanne erred? Absolutely, but your being purposely blind if you don't also acknowledge Hartline was just not good enough on some of those misses....
All you have to do is look at the mashup someone made of every single time Hartline was targeted in 2012 to understand why he suddenly had his breakout season under Ryan Tannehill. And also to understand why such arguments that Ryan Tannehill 'held Brian Hartline back' are just laughable.

Its a discussion board, people are allowed to talk here. Just like you love to bring up how Flacco > Ryan or like to post that picture of Saban with the headset and Aaron Rodgers, that would also be considered a mental masturbation to discuss on this board.

Too ****in funny: one of FH's most consistent purveyers of team negativity, complaining about counter-negativity that conflicts with their tidy world order. :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:
baltimore better hope suggs is back to old form cause if not they are gonna struggle to get to the qb without blitzing...upshaw has not shown much high end rush on the edge talents yet...

hartline is getting the blame for all of ryan tannehills mistakes.

If you tivo'd the games, go back and look and see how many times bh was wide ope for big plays or scores and tanny blew it.

I saw 8 that were certain td's and 11 more that would have been huge gains with some real possibilities of more scores.

Now, you neer can say if he would have dropped any of those, but, lets say the throw was on target every time. What would you think about hartline then?

People do not want to admit that tanny has a ways to go. He is not a franchise qb yet and has some work to do, expecially on his longer throws.

Its just hillarious these people who think hartline isnt a worthy starter. Had he been with brady or manning or rodgers last year, or even year before, he would have been a pro bowl wr. And if tannyhill can improve on his long ball and hit wallace for some big gains and or scores, you will see hartline cleaning up big time on single coverages he will be getting.

lol.

by the way mike wallace may run 4.33 but he's one of the true burners in the league that actually probably plays faster than he times in pads...that guy just glides as if on a pillow down the field...

You guys talking about Marshall forget one major point. He brings a lot more baggage than good. Not to mention he wants the ball all the time, taking away from the offense's diversity. Just give it up the man was a cancer in the locker room and off the field. He was a moron on the field, burning timeouts, getting stupid penalties, Inc and quitting on patterns. BTW, he really helped Chicago this year. You watch he will slowly suck their soul out of that team also.
And finally in closing your idiotic pipe dream would never happen because of Joe Philbin. He knew what he had with Marshall before they even took the practice field, and he wasn't buying any of that.

Too much pissing and moaning.

Wallace and Keller were great additions and Hartline and Bess deserve a little more respect than they've gotten down in Miami.

I'm excited to see what Philbin has planned.

You guys talking about Marshall forget one major point. He brings a lot more baggage than good.

If people are still pining for Brandon Marshall I don't know what to tell them. I agree that the team did a lousy job of addressing the receiver position last season, but the dude was straight cancer. The Marshall apologists conveniently forget stuff like the 15 yard penalty he cost us when he decided to run over to the sideline and spike a football in Jay Cutler's face, starting a fight in practice with Vontae Davis (Vontae is an idiot child, to be fair) and throwing Matt Moore under the bus, running over him with the bus, and then backing up to get him again.

If people are still pining for Brandon Marshall I don't know what to tell them. I agree that the team did a lousy job of addressing the receiver position last season, but the dude was straight cancer. The Marshall apologists conveniently forget stuff like the 15 yard penalty he cost us when he decided to run over to the sideline and spike a football in Jay Cutler's face, starting a fight in practice with Vontae Davis (Vontae is an idiot child, to be fair) and throwing Matt Moore under the bus, running over him with the bus, and then backing up to get him again.

This. Getting rid of Marshall at that point was fine - not replacing him was the problem.

Not to mention the (7)SEVEN (7) dropped TOUCHDOWNS. Why we we still talking about that guy? I agree with IKEMA. he sucked the life out of Da Bears last year. You watch, Hartline will really benefit from the additions of Wallace and Keller, for all you haters out there.

I read the article and it was a lot of praise and optimism about Wallace and the positive impact he is going to have on the offense. Then I read the responses in this thread and it is three pages of complaining about the team. I would say I am surprised, but I am not really.

Well we can say could do and all this with so many scenarios. we also could have Dez bryant already on roster as our receiver instead of just another guy on the dline.
Ireland made two major mistakes with the trade for and the trade away of MArshall.

People in Dallaa seem to think Bryant is overrated! I'm not sure if he is or isn't but what I do know is that he was recently arrested in Miami and he wouldn't for into the type of players philbin is looking for!

I'm not even one of those guys who believes Wallace is a complete receiver worth the money he's getting. But I find it a bit patronising how they write articles about him to the effect that his major attribute is drawing defenses away from other players. As though he was not contributing anything as a receiver himself.

This guy is going to have over 1000 yards and several TDs. I think we can predict that more or less with certainty (injury free). The icing on the cake will be how he opens it up for Hartline, Gibson the TEs and othe receivers, plus the run game.

Basing an article and several interviews on the gravy part and ignoring the fillet steak is poor journalism, IMO. Wallace is not Clyde Gates.

Back
Top Bottom