How the Miami Dolphins Won the Ryan-Crowder Battle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How the Miami Dolphins Won the Ryan-Crowder Battle

Are the Jets proud of this guy or wondering why the hell they hired him?
Channing Crowder, who gets paid to beat the heck out of guys, out-witted and out-smarted an NFL coach.

Crowder also decided to be the bigger man and end this little feud.
That is just one aspect of how the Dolphins won this battle.

The other aspect is that members of the Dolphins front office refused to get involved, whereas members of the Jets front office were in the middle of it.

So who looks more respectable? The Dolphins or the Jets?

I think it is obvious, but you tell me.

Crowder did not end the fued, Parcells and Co made sure he did. But if it's being portrayed by the media this way I guess it isn't such a bad thing.

Really, isn't this all just silly juvenile school yard ****? I can’t see how anyone wins a battle of stupidity – there are only levels of losing. Perhaps Ryan is the bigger loser...

His team is going to have to win games no doubt about it but let's not forget he didn't pick this "fight" w/ Crowder and he was smiling and laughing at all the PCs just having fun w/ it.

he was smiling and laughing cuz he knew he had a large pizza waiting for him after the PC.

You can't fix stupid

Rex Ryan looks like the fat guy in the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Not Larry the Cable Guy, the guy from Texas.
Rex Ryan looked like a complete moron throughout this whole thing.

You mean Ron White. The only funny one on the BCCT and who should not go around w/ that overplayed sideshow.

R Ryan may be football smart but has all the common sense and tact of a banana peel..... Like father like son.

All this back and forth between them is just window dressing. It's something for the bored press and fans to talk about waiting for the camps to start and eventually the season. Unless you can back it up on the field, it means nothing from either person. Professionally, it's just a bad idea for coach to get involved in this stuff. You can call it swagger and attitude all you want, but coming from a rookie coach who's proved nothing at this point, it just looks like ignorance. Now at the same time, Crowder should be smart enough to walk away from this as well, but he's a player and not always that worried about what he says. So while all this makes for interesting press and hype right now, it will be forgotten by most (maybe not the players) once the season starts.

hahahahhahaha LARGE? it was an Extra Large meat lovers extra cheese.

I said that cuz he's fat........get it?

I think he wraped the extra large pizza with the large pizza to make a pizza taco.

and he ate it all cuz he's fat!

**Anonymous AFC East Coach Trashes Jets' Coach Ryan**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't do that," a coach of another AFC East squad said of Ryan's back-and-forth in the media. "It's a lack of maturity. It shows a lack of knowledge of (the role of) a head coach.

"This is just about publicity. 'Look at me! Look at me!' That's all it is."

there are some AFC East coaches who don't think Ryan did himself or the Jets any favors. They simply can't see the point in engaging with a coach or a player from any opponent, let alone those that he must face twice per year.

"You can't win without a quarterback, and right now (the Jets) don't know what they have at that position beyond a lot of hype," an AFC East coach said. "Nobody knows what (Sanchez) is going to be. He might very well be another Matt Leinart.

"And I don't care how good a defense you have or what kind of (other offensive) weapons you have. If you don't have a quarterback, you're not going to win."

Only time will tell just how cheap all of that chatter in the AFC East will prove to be.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

That's called a Pizza Wrap......not everything's Mexican in this world!

He's soooo fat!

clear.gif

it's a pizza taco! these guys say so!

hahhaa oh FH cencored out du-mb-azz! how I miss this place

**Anonymous AFC East Coach Trashes Jets' Coach Ryan**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You don't do that," a coach of another AFC East squad said of Ryan's back-and-forth in the media. "It's a lack of maturity. It shows a lack of knowledge of (the role of) a head coach.

"This is just about publicity. 'Look at me! Look at me!' That's all it is."

there are some AFC East coaches who don't think Ryan did himself or the Jets any favors. They simply can't see the point in engaging with a coach or a player from any opponent, let alone those that he must face twice per year.

"You can't win without a quarterback, and right now (the Jets) don't know what they have at that position beyond a lot of hype," an AFC East coach said. "Nobody knows what (Sanchez) is going to be. He might very well be another Matt Leinart.

"And I don't care how good a defense you have or what kind of (other offensive) weapons you have. If you don't have a quarterback, you're not going to win."

Only time will tell just how cheap all of that chatter in the AFC East will prove to be.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Makes me wonder who it was that said that....but I think they're correct.

do it and i'll TOS you out the window.

I also am pretty sure that threats are also against their policies.

btw......I need to spread my rep around before I can rep you again.

what's up with that? It's almost like the time I made a pizza Wrap and Rex Ryan stole it from me. Fat guys for the most part are greedy.

Back
Top Bottom