How would this affect the phins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would this affect the phins?

Nothing until the Fins get a core philosophy of how they are going to build the team.

If Belichick was retiring the pats wouldnt be letting McDaniels and Patricia leave.

And If Brady was hanging them up, they wouldnt have gotten rid of Garrappolo.

Dianna Russini of ESPN put it, “many in the league have been hearing” that Super Bowl LII “could possibly be both Bill Belichick and Tom Brady’s final games. Both could be hanging it up.”

This is the reason female sportscasters arent taken seriously.

If Belichick was retiring the pats wouldnt be letting McDaniels and Patricia leave.
Well read on PFT this AM that oddly, McDaniels hasn't confirmed to the Pats that he's leaving yet, while Patricia has.

I believe Belichick resigns. Brady isn’t going anywhere. Anyway, the end is near.

If Hoodie leaves, Brady will quickly look pedestrian.

I believe neither will retire. I could see Bill trying to get out to another team. But, but, but, if this was true, would you root for the Pats? If you knew a Patriots Super Bowl win meant the retirement of Brady and Belichick, could you cheer them on tonight?

I believe neither will retire. I could see Bill trying to get out to another team. But, but, but, if this was true, would you root for the Pats? If you knew a Patriots Super Bowl win meant the retirement of Brady and Belichick, could you cheer them on tonight?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom