How would this affect the phins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would this affect the phins?

I believe neither will retire. I could see Bill trying to get out to another team. But, but, but, if this was true, would you root for the Pats? If you knew a Patriots Super Bowl win meant the retirement of Brady and Belichick, could you cheer them on tonight?
could never root for them

could never root for them
Haha. So you rather watch another 5 years of us having no shot at the division. I'd be routing for them as if I were watching a dolphins game

I don’t want them to retire.

I want us to grow up and play as we once did. Go to Gillette and crush them. Consistently.

Once they realize that WE once again rule the AFC East, they may then retire.

Nah,, I had NE in a pool and even though I could have won several hundred dollars I was still rooting for Philly. Don't miss that money a bit.

Whatever the Patriots do or any team for that matter does should never effect the Dolphins. If you're chasing you're never leading. Great teams change the paradigm never follow it.

If BB was gonna retire, you would think that Matt Patricia there DC and there OC wouldn't be taking head coach spots elsewhere....

I think BB will coach till he is 90.

Nothing until the Fins get a core philosophy of how they are going to build the team.
Pederson said in one of the post game interviews exactly what I, and others around here, have said repeatedly. They drafted the QB (Wentz) and then built a team around the QB and that's why he had confidence in Foles when Wentz went down...because the pieces around the QB were in place. Dolphins have yet to put the proper pieces in place. We have no TE (that Ertz guy is pretty good), we have no offensive line (been that way for over a decade now), we overrate our WRs (Parker has never lived up to his draft status...and I wanted that kid but I'm ready to move on, Landry is over rated as well...no speed and a lot of stupid stuff) and we have 1 RB when the Eagles have 3 who can share the load. And even though the Eagles defense didn't come out after the half their defense is much better than ours. The only place we might be comparable to them is at CB where I don't think their corners are great but good enough to allow the pass rush to do their job.

Basically the Dolphins are their own worst enemy. They can't figure out the proper front office personnel that will help them build a team and keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom