How would you feel on the first day of FA and wallace is on a plane to MIA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How would you feel on the first day of FA and wallace is on a plane to MIA

Have no faith that him coming to visit would get anything done but at least that would be better than ireland's epic fail with Peyton manning

I would feel the same way I felt when the news was that Peyton Manning went right to Miami has soon as he was but by Indianapolis!

Why not, everyone else goes there for a nice little vacation, oh yeah and talk about posibily playing for the phins. But the problem lately is that they all leave and go sign somewhere else. It can't be just the money, so what are they doing to scare people off?

I would feel… Sick in the stomach

I'd be excited...but can i ask one thing? Can we NOT flip the F#$% out if he leaves Miami without a deal? I totally expect him to visit different teams, and to be honest i don't know if i want him coming here first. I want him signed, but the business is what it is and he WILL make other stops to shop his services.

I just hope the Dolfan Universe can keep its cool and not meltdown. I definitely think the media freaked Peyton Manning out.

i have a feeling if its not one of those midnight deals where he agrees to the terms at midnight on the plain here to sign that its not going to happen. If he leaves here he aint coming back to sign. We either have to land him early or its time to get jennings.

Like we are about to overpay for an upgraded version of Brian Hartline.

I would feel that the team is taking a step in the right direction and not being "Dave Wannnstedt" about free agency, rather, they were showing some balls and going after what they want/need!

Upgraded version of a guy who had 1000 yards.....why is this a problem???

Back
Top Bottom