Huddle Reports 7 round mock for Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huddle Reports 7 round mock for Fins

InSabanWeTrust1

Section 238 row 6
Reaction score
16 S Jason Allen Tennessee82 DT Jonathan Lewis Virginia Tech114 WR Martin Nance Miami Ohio212 RB PJ Daniels Georgia Tech226 LB Tim McGarigle Northwestern233 QB Ingle Martin Furman

you know any of these late picks? like lewis 3rd

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
16 S Jason Allen Tennessee82 DT Jonathan Lewis Virginia Tech114 WR Martin Nance Miami Ohio212 RB PJ Daniels Georgia Tech226 LB Tim McGarigle Northwestern233 QB Ingle Martin Furman

you know any of these late picks? like lewis 3rd
I love PJ Daniels and he would be a steal. If Ricky can't play he would be an awesome pick IMO. Lewis is also a good pick IMO if we need another DT. Ingle Martin is a good qb but played D2 I beleive and took Furman to a semifinal. I really like him but don't know how he will play in the NFL

Dont like it- Allen's injury still worries me, Lewis is too small for our scheme (to be a 3-4 NT) and Nance is too slow.

G-Force said:
I love PJ Daniels and he would be a steal. If Ricky can't play he would be an awesome pick IMO. Lewis is also a good pick IMO if we need another DT. Ingle Martin is a good qb but played D2 I beleive and took Furman to a semifinal. I really like him but don't know how he will play in the NFL

how is his arm and accuracy? and waht about PJ? is he fast? big?

Ingle Martin would be a steal at that point in the draft. When I saw him throw the ball at the combine I was pretty impressed.

this is dolphins news, its what the dolphins will do in about two weeks. there is a draft forum but i dont understand it. i bet if you read both forums they are the same...half about the draft and half about our team now. they are both the same I think. I understand the idea of it all, to keep everything sorted but it all flows together, thats just my opinion though.

Rumor is that Allen is actually failing physicals. I heard that he failed 2 thus far and teams are really concerned eventhough he ran a fast 40. They don't think he can hold up with contact. It's just really hard these days to draft a guy early to mid 1 who has medical issues, especially when you don't have a full set of picks and are close to maxed out with the salary cap.

Back
Top Bottom