Huddle Reports 7 round mock for Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huddle Reports 7 round mock for Fins

PSU Cane said:
Rumor is that Allen is actually failing physicals. I heard that he failed 2 thus far and teams are really concerned eventhough he ran a fast 40. They don't think he can hold up with contact. It's just really hard these days to draft a guy early to mid 1 who has medical issues, especially when you don't have a full set of picks and are close to maxed out with the salary cap.

thats interesting, i havnt heard that. where did you hear that rumor PSU?

SR 7 said:
how is his arm and accuracy? and waht about PJ? is he fast? big?
PJ is flat out awesome in my opinion. He has been the man in Georgia Tech and I'm surprised today was the first I heard of him on SC or anything. He hired the same agent as Vince Young and SC talked about it a little. PJ is fast big and punishing. He has had big games against big D's like FSU and Georgia. He has gone over 200 numerous times and is a four year starter and hardly ever has any injuries even little nagging ones. Martin has shown me good accuracy and feild control and some bombs but like I said against low level opponents. He had a good showing at his allstar game that made NFL scouts put him on some boards.

G-Force said:
PJ is flat out awesome in my opinion. He has been the man in Georgia Tech and I'm surprised today was the first I heard of him on SC or anything. He hired the same agent as Vince Young and SC talked about it a little. PJ is fast big and punishing. He has had big games against big D's like FSU and Georgia. He has gone over 200 numerous times and is a four year starter and hardly ever has any injuries even little nagging ones. Martin has shown me good accuracy and feild control and some bombs but like I said against low level opponents. He had a good showing at his allstar game that made NFL scouts put him on some boards.

oo ok thanks a lot. how fast is PJ? sounds ilke an interesting back

InSabanWeTrust1 said:
16 S Jason Allen Tennessee82 DT Jonathan Lewis Virginia Tech114 WR Martin Nance Miami Ohio212 RB PJ Daniels Georgia Tech226 LB Tim McGarigle Northwestern233 QB Ingle Martin Furman

you know any of these late picks? like lewis 3rd

I absolutely love McGarigle for Northwestern. Reminds me alot of Zach Thomas.

There was a rumor Allen's hip isn't 100% but of course it could be disinformation by some team in the lower 1st round.

UF Fin Kat said:
i think boomer said those reports were wrong.

it is wrong or else u'd hear of it esepcially when kiper talks about him.

PSU Cane said:
Rumor is that Allen is actually failing physicals. I heard that he failed 2 thus far and teams are really concerned eventhough he ran a fast 40. They don't think he can hold up with contact. It's just really hard these days to draft a guy early to mid 1 who has medical issues, especially when you don't have a full set of picks and are close to maxed out with the salary cap.

I heard the exact same thing. I know someone said that at the least he wasn't passing physicals with flying colors and teams were worried about his hip.

I've watched the Linebacker from northwestern play in a few games, And was impresed with him. I'll take a chance on him with one of our 7 rounders.

Furman is a D1-AA school. A couple of good NFL QB's have come out of colleges this small.

RDubL84 said:
Furman is a D1-AA school. A couple of good NFL QB's have come out of colleges this small.

He also spent time at Florida. He's very versatile.

i saw a 7-round mock by TSN that had us taking a punter in the 7th. there were some other funny picks...

Back
Top Bottom