Huff to the Astros is Close! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Huff to the Astros is Close!

Huff is a bigtime hitter. I just don't know where they play him on defense though. They have a million outfiedlers it seems like and they are set at 3B. Unless they want to move Berkman back to LF and have Huff play 1B.

They need his big bat though

hell yeah they can add all 8 home runs and 28 RBI WOOOOOOT :rolleyes:

Huff is a decent player and is hot right now but its nothing to get excited about.......

Alex44 said:
hell yeah they can add all 8 home runs and 28 RBI WOOOOOOT :rolleyes:

Huff is a decent player and is hot right now but its nothing to get excited about.......

You guys are amazing. Huff is a 30 hr and 100RBI guy. His numbers are so low because he was injured and doens't get consistent playing time in TB since they want to play their kids and guys who will be around in the future.

Huff is a stud!

MikeO said:
You guys are amazing. Huff is a 30 hr and 100RBI guy. His numbers are so low because he was injured and doens't get consistent playing time in TB since they want to play their kids and guys who will be around in the future.

Huff is a stud!

Aubrey Huff isnt a stud :rolleyes:

Like I said a very decent player, but not amazing, and I wouldnt give any good minor league prospects for him

2 seasons he hit 30 and 100, he isnt a star.....good player though, not great

Alex44 said:
Aubrey Huff isnt a stud :rolleyes:

Like I said a very decent player, but not amazing, and I wouldnt give any good minor league prospects for him

2 seasons he hit 30 and 100, he isnt a star.....good player though, not great

he's doing it in TB. You try driving in 100 runs with that lineup around you and nobody ever on base! Or hitting 30 home runs with no protection in a lineup. Last year he had a bad year and still drove in 92 runs.

Seriously, watch a game or two of a player before you go talking out your rear end about something you have no clue about!

huff can be a stud, but he hasn't been one for a while now. he's hitting a lot of solo homers when they don't matter and hasn't been too clutch. and it seems as the lineup has gotten better around him, he's gotten worse, which makes no sense whatsoever. he's certainly a big upgrade for houston, and i guess he'll replace jason lane who was sent down because of his horrible season.

he had plenty of protection in the lineup this year, mikeo.

Good move by Houston. Huff can play LF, RF, 3B, or 1st. He probably won't play 3B because Morgan Ensberg is there. Where he ends up playing is anyone's guess right now. I'd say he'll probably end up at 1st or RF depending on how comfortable Houston is with Berkman at 1st.

UF Fin Kat said:
huff can be a stud, but he hasn't been one for a while now. he's hitting a lot of solo homers when they don't matter .

Cause the team stinks!:shakeno:

hey mikeO

MikeO said:
Cause the team stinks!:shakeno:

do you think with the stros' optioning jason lane to the minors(my understanding is that he has to go thru waivers) being that he is a young outfielder, that the yanks may try to pick him up???

FinFanGirl said:
do you think with the stros' optioning jason lane to the minors(my understanding is that he has to go thru waivers) being that he is a young outfielder, that the yanks may try to pick him up???

a lot of teams will try and pick him up. He is a decent hitter.

I think the fact their manager is a moron and doens't play the same guys everyday really has hurt that bunch. Some guys need stabliity in their everyday routine to produce. Lane is one of them most likely.

Im not sure Houston will give up on him so fast either, they might call him back up soon.

yes their manager is a moron -- as witnessed by keeping beltran in the field last night and ignoring several other players...

Back
Top Bottom