HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting....

Sweet!
Lorenzo Edwards commits to UF!
Probably an OLB, has been playing SS this year, but he'll be too big for that.
Reminds me of Jevon Kearse, he came to UF as a FS.

:woot:

Just read his Bio, sounds like a good replacement for Earl Everett.

Mallett looks good.

Edwards is a nice pickup for UF, was hoping he'd be Irish but oh well.

Anyone know why Brantley is only punting, I dont remember him taking any snaps at QB yet?

I was just reading on another board that Mallett is looking better than Clausen.

Is Brantley really punting too?

alright I just got home a little bit ago so tell me if I got all the guys who committed so far today

Martin to Tennessee
Romine to Notre Dame
Edwards to Florida
A Davis to Rutgers
Barksdale to LSU
L Davis to LSU

Mallett looks good.

Edwards is a nice pickup for UF, was hoping he'd be Irish but oh well.

Anyone know why Brantley is only punting, I dont remember him taking any snaps at QB yet?

mallett does look good. can move a lil bit for his size.

alright I just got home a little bit ago so tell me if I got all the guys who committed so far today

Martin to Tennessee
Romine to Notre Dame
Edwards to Florida
A Davis to Rutgers
Barksdale to LSU
L Davis to LSU

chris little to FSU

who was that WR #9 that they were talkin about earlier that i thought they said declared to UF?

I was just reading on another board that Mallett is looking better than Clausen.

Is Brantley really punting too?

Mallett looks good, a lot of vip on the ball and he moves really well for a guy his size. Clausen had one amazing throw but the WR couldnt get his foot down. Will be fun to watch Mallett vs Clausen in the coming years.

And I'm pretty sure Brantley has been punting all game.

Michigan gets Michael Williams, not much of a surprise on that he's favored them most of the time.

Michigan gets Michael Williams, not much of a surprise on that he's favored them most of the time.

now we just need RoJo and Warren. Williams looks good, but he's not enough to cover up the weaknesses of Trent,Adams,Barringer,Sears, and Stewart

Is Terrance Toliver or Deonte Thompson playing?

Back
Top Bottom