HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HUGE DAY !!!! for college football recruting....

And most of the players you got did not play well (in particular Claussen).

And the reason I say this is because of Tom Lemming's constant hyping of yor recruits. Because of him, Claussen has to win a heisman, and a national championship or else he'll be considered a failure

:lol: Lemming came around on Mallett at the end there lol. I thought the ND recruits did fine. Claussen didnt light the place up but he wasnt horrible either. Didnt bother me, he made some nice throws I thought. Gray was challenged a couple times and looked alright. Trattou was ok, not many dlineman had a chance to do much. Greg Little had a nice TD grab and Kamara didnt have many balls thrown his way.

I was just reading on another board that Mallett is looking better than Clausen.

Is Brantley really punting too?
Mallett looked pretty good, but not better than Clausen IMO. I thought Clausen looked really good. Great arm, accurate down field, pretty darn mobile too. Weiss is going to love this kid.

Whoever is coaching the East is awful. Matt Simms shouldn't even be here, let alone playing 3 quarters. Rainey is good but Devine is better. Deonte didn't touch the ball.

One thing to take note of, Galippo will be great. I was thinking this before today, but wow, he is amazing. 3 and done, top 5 pick.

By the way, this wasn't East vs West, this was the Notre Dame highlight show. God is Lemming ridiculous. He should just go get cancer or something, can't stand that man.
No kidding. The play calling has been horrible. Spread offense w/o throwing the ball more than 7 yards. :shakeno: I wanted to see a lot more of Devine. I didn't see the last 1 1/2 quarters, but I TIVO'd it.

Galippo was the most impressive player on the field, by far. That kid is ridiculous.

No kidding. The play calling has been horrible. Spread offense w/o throwing the ball more than 7 yards. :shakeno: I wanted to see a lot more of Devine. I didn't see the last 1 1/2 quarters, but I TIVO'd it.

Galippo was the most impressive player on the field, by far. That kid is ridiculous.

Devine had a nice run later in the game so something to look forward to on your Tivo lol. And I agree about Galippo, sucks he's going to USC.

guys, how did Nick Fanuzzi do? hes a Miami commit from Texas..i think he was on the West team

i missed the game :boohoo:

Edit: our OL Harland Gunn did pretty good today im hearing :woot:

from another board: "Fanuzzi is obviously raw, needs alot of technique and fundamental work."

aw damn

Bench max: 300 pounds
Bench reps: 24

lmao. how is that even possible?

I was able to bench 315 in high school. But that was my max :D . I was only 5'8" 185lbs. I bet these big 6'5" 250lbs guys can do that especially with the advancement in supplements that is available now.

I was able to bench 315 in high school. But that was my max :D . I was only 5'8" 185lbs. I bet these big 6'5" 250lbs guys can do that especially with the advancement in supplements that is available now.

well obviously i think he should be benching way more then that, even if hes not, how is he benching 300 but can put up 225 24 times? thats what i was talkin about.

guys, how did Nick Fanuzzi do? hes a Miami commit from Texas..i think he was on the West team

from another board: "Fanuzzi is obviously raw, needs alot of technique and fundamental work."

aw damn

didnt look very good early. Underthrew a guy that would have been a TD and it was picked. I think started playing better as the game went on though.

from another board: "Fanuzzi is obviously raw, needs alot of technique and fundamental work

Not goint to make a prediction on him, too early to judge, but that is right. He is very raw. Hopefully Miami coaches do better with him then they did with Wright.

aw damn

considering he came in after Claussen(God's gift to football according to Tom Lemming) and Mallett (who played the best of any players on offense) he had a tough time impressing

Galippo will start from Day 1 at USC. They were planning on moving Cushing back to LB instead of playing him as a hybrid, but those plans are going to have to change.

omg, I don't believe this was on today and I missed the entire thing! I was hardcore into the recruiting this season, and for some reason, rivals.com just stopped working for me...so I've completely fallen out of the loop...god damnit

Back
Top Bottom