huge loss for Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

huge loss for Pats

Hell they could put in a beer delivery guy from Publix to play LB for them and he'd accrue 110 tackles.

they still go 12-4....smh. the worst part about the past 13 football seasons, is that I have really good friends who are ****ing pat fans. I cant wait until brady retires

As long as they have Brady they will rule this division. They also have an incredible amount of luck to counter the injuries and having the officials in your back pocket doesn't hurt either.

They've won something like 12 straight division games. Probably going to smoke the Jets again this week.

Bottom line, excuses are for chumps. It's pathetic that they are able to dominate the entire division the way that they do, and if Miami gets swept again this year Joe Philbin had better start touching up his resume earlier than he'd planned. I'm a fan of Philbin, I like what he's doing, I think he was a good hire. But their best players are dropping like flies. Getting swept is unacceptable.

Fair is fair. Fans such as myself had to live thru the Marino years. Talk about a loooonnnnngggg stretch!

they still go 12-4....smh. the worst part about the past 13 football seasons, is that I have really good friends who are ****ing pat fans. I cant wait until brady retires

Anyone want to tally up the number of Head Coaches and starting QB's there have been in the AFC East since Brady became the starter in 2001?

Beyond how good BB & Brady are, that has a lot to do with their success in the east.

They've won something like 12 straight division games. Probably going to smoke the Jets again this week.

Bottom line, excuses are for chumps. It's pathetic that they are able to dominate the entire division the way that they do, and if Miami gets swept again this year Joe Philbin had better start touching up his resume earlier than he'd planned. I'm a fan of Philbin, I like what he's doing, I think he was a good hire. But their best players are dropping like flies. Getting swept is unacceptable.

Guys, it's not going to stop when Brady is gone. Keep telling yourself that but the patriots winning has a lot more to do with rule-breaking (officials and commish included) than Brady.
I guarantee that if BB stays after Tom retires, their next low round qb will also dominate.

This is a league-approved fraud, folks

Guys, it's not going to stop when Brady is gone. Keep telling yourself that but the patriots winning has a lot more to do with rule-breaking (officials and commish included) than Brady.
I guarantee that if BB stays after Tom retires, their next low round qb will also dominate.

This is a league-approved fraud, folks

So how come Belichick wasn't able to have the same success when Cassel when he stepped in for Brady? No. Once Brady is gone the Pats are done.

They went 11-5 that year, I'd say that was pretty successful.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

They went 11-5 that year, I'd say that was pretty successful.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Meh. I'm still convinced that when Brady retires that teams is done. I will give go as far to say if Belichick retires before Brady the Pats will be fine until Brady retires.

Meh. I'm still convinced that when Brady retires that teams is done. I will give go as far to say if Belichick retires before Brady the Pats will be fine until Brady retires.

I don't know about that, belichik is a historian and loves breaking records. I have a feeling he is going after shula.

Anyone want to tally up the number of Head Coaches and starting QB's there have been in the AFC East since Brady became the starter in 2001?

Beyond how good BB & Brady are, that has a lot to do with their success in the east.

Glad that streak ended today.

I can't believe I was pulling for the Jets in that game. Well, more like rooting for New England to lose, that sounds better.

Back
Top Bottom