Hyde Article: 10 Rules for Following Ryan Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hyde Article: 10 Rules for Following Ryan Tannehill

I always hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Well written and all true. Unfortunately, 99 % of the morons on this board will willfully ignore it and proclaim that their opinion on Tannehill is the final word, while blabbing and bitching why we should all agree with them.

Well written and all true. Unfortunately, 99 % of the morons on this board will willfully ignore it and proclaim that their opinion on Tannehill is the final word, while blabbing and bitching why we should all agree with them.

What will the other 1% of morons do?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Likewise, anyone starting a "we shoulda drafted Russell Wilson/Nick Foles" thread should be subject to immediate suspension for the duration of the season.

Likewise, anyone starting a "we shoulda drafted Russell Wilson/Nick Foles" thread should be subject to immediate suspension for the duration of the season.

I will claim an exemption since I was saying we should have taken Russell Wilson instead of Tannehill before the draft.

Here's an idea for Rule 11 ... Wait to claim Tannehill the answer at QB until he actually proves it on the field of play.

Funny, but I do think Russell Wilson is going to have a great career. The guy was literally living in the Seahawks training facility in July. He has that Peyton Manning / Jerry Rice type of mentality that even when he has some time off to enjoy himself or relax he'd rather be busting his balls to become even better.

Please re-read the Hyde article in order to assess Tannehill. He will have some rough games such as today perhaps. It will up and down. Here is hoping for more up's.

(By the way, who ever starts the "we should start Devlin" thread in week one needs to be flamed)

Back
Top Bottom