Hypocrites!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypocrites!!!

jroure

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fickle fans! Grant it Ricky left us...but he had good enough reason whether we like it or not. He's was our bread and butter, but we/Wanny abused him...this ain't Maddens! You can't give him the rock 30+ times a game and expect him to be happy. Sh*t we're lucky he was health the two years he played with us.

I'm as depressed as any fan. Head down and the whole nine. But I respect Ricky as a person. There's a thin line between love and hate and you guys all crossed it. You hate him and he had already given us all he had and it wasn't enought because no one else could contribute...it was all on Ricky for the offense.

I remember I posted a thread about "needing RB depth". You guys bashed me. Most people argued that Minor is fine and we'd hold up without Ricky. We'll I was worried about injury and a contingency plan and the Dolphins and you guys seemed to think we would be just fine. Look at you now, the world has come crashing down because our savior has left us and we have no hope, faith, or trust in the team and the individual who will attempt to replace him.
Bottom line is we should of been proactive at getting depth, reducing his load, and depending on the other players to play bigger roles. We didn't and now we'll find out who's got the balls on our team and who's gonna step up to the plate.

i think someone needs to go to asia and find themselves

jroure said:
Fickle fans! Grant it Ricky left us...but he had good enough reason whether we like it or not. He's was our bread and butter, but we/Wanny abused him...this ain't Maddens! You can't give him the rock 30+ times a game and expect him to be happy. Sh*t we're lucky he was health the two years he played with us.

I'm as depressed as any fan. Head down and the whole nine. But I respect Ricky as a person. There's a thin line between love and hate and you guys all crossed it. You hate him and he had already given us all he had and it wasn't enought because no one else could contribute...it was all on Ricky for the offense.

I remember I posted a thread about "needing RB depth". You guys bashed me. Most people argued that Minor is fine and we'd hold up without Ricky. We'll I was worried about injury and a contingency plan and the Dolphins and you guys seemed to think we would be just fine. Look at you now, the world has come crashing down because our savior has left us and we have no hope, faith, or trust in the team and the individual who will attempt to replace him.
Bottom line is we should of been proactive at getting depth, reducing his load, and depending on the other players to play bigger roles. We didn't and now we'll find out who's got the balls on our team and who's gonna step up to the plate.
You make good points. I'm as guilty as anyone is. I think we are just all confused. We love our team. This happened so suddenly.
I still think he was wrong in his timing. He shouldn't have done that to his teammates. F*** us fans. His teammates were his close friends.

jroure said:

SEEK HELP!

I'll say it over and over, ppl like you are why ppl like Ricky can do the things they do. Once ppl like you stop enabling this immature SOG the sooner Ricky will wake the heck up and join the real world.

No one is upset he is retiring, ppl are upset at the timing and how he continues to contradict himself by constantly checking into see if it has blown over yet. Further when someone talks about doing what’s best for his family needs not board plane after plane to travel around the world in 7 days. The man is out of control, and shame on you for minimizing the real pain and trouble he is currently going thru.

Oliver...

I feel so bad that Ricky had to get paid millions of dollars to run a football for our entertainment. Poor guy.

Maybe you should just go give Ricky a big hug. You might both need a little love.

jroure said:

Good post……..sort of. I also had, and still have, questions about our RB depth. Most people here just kind of brushed it off.

However, there are still a lot of people on this board who are still confident in our current RB’s so it really fair to call them all hypocrites. I’m sure that there are plenty among us, but I don’t have the time or the inclination to search them out. I for thought that there were a lot of homers here who were swearing up an down that we had great RB depth……….but at least it seems that a lot of people are sticking to what they originally said.

"I'm as depressed as any fan. Head down and the whole nine. But I respect Ricky as a person. There's a thin line between love and hate and you guys all crossed it. You hate him and he had already given us all he had and it wasn't enought because no one else could contribute...it was all on Ricky for the offense."

He knew that it would be all on him. We gave up a lot to get him here. He's a RB and there are plenty of RB who carry and catch the ball as much as him...except they don't complain about it like Ricky the wuss Williams.

"Bottom line is we should of been proactive at getting depth, reducing his load, and depending on the other players to play bigger roles. We didn't and now we'll find out who's got the balls on our team and who's gonna step up to the plate."

We did sign D-Bo this offseason. We have a younger O-Line and our O-Line will only get better as the season goes on. He was supposed to be our workhorse...instead he's acting like a child...a big wuss!!!

C'mon kid wake up...

You can't use the we gave him the ball too much excuse. Look at Tomlinson in San Diego, he means more to his team than any other one player. He is the Chargers at this point. And he continues to be a classy individual. Look at Jamal Lewis last year, he ran for 2,000 yards because his team couldn't throw, and if he dosn't end up in jail, he'll try to do it again next year. He was a football player, his job was to carry the ball. End of story.

saves said:
You can't use the we gave him the ball too much excuse. Look at Tomlinson in San Diego, he means more to his team than any other one player. He is the Chargers at this point. And he continues to be a classy individual. Look at Jamal Lewis last year, he ran for 2,000 yards because his team couldn't throw, and if he dosn't end up in jail, he'll try to do it again next year. He was a football player, his job was to carry the ball. End of story.

EXACTLY!!!

I'm not sure how many people here actually hate him...

it's tough to hate a flawed, weak individual who's a victim of drug addiction and mental health problems. Mostly people are venting frustration at the why now and why to join the rasta movement? We had too many holes to deal with during the offseason to attack the relatively health RB position. I'd standby that decision now -if we go into the season with Minor as the featured back.

Back
Top Bottom