Hypocrites!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hypocrites!!!

Dphins4me said:
If anyone works in a job where one person is that important, then the company deserves to be in trouble if you leave.

I wish people would get off this he signed a contract BS. Miami would not honor the contract if they felt RW was not worth what he was signed for.

Why do fans think loyalty is a one-sided thing in the NFL. When Tenn cut George. Why was no one mad at Tenn lack of loyalty. They knew they were not going to pay George that amount and waiting till they thought he could not find employment elsewhere to do this. That was wrong, but yet fans are not pissed at that lack of loyalty. Get over the signed contract BS.

So you would do it, and that is my point. I think most everyone has reason they would do it. Some may be in denial about it.
Well guess what, the NFL is a buissness where one man can be detremental to a team idf he leaves. just look at the Falcons. The DOlphins dont deserve to b in trouble!

About Eddie Geroge, he ASKED TO BE RELEASED! man u dont even kno wut ur saying nemore.

Dphins4me said:
And you arrived at this conclusion, how? If you do not have something worth while to reply with, then do not even try.

We all going to sit around the camp fire now?

Ok, if RW told Miami. I'm retiring in 2 weeks. Does that change anything?

RW is easily replaced. There are at least two other people on the team right now that can replace him. There will be a halfback in Miami this year. He will not be as good, but he will be a replaced. Just as the person replacing you might not be as good.
U r so clueless its unbleieveable! IF RW retired 2 weeks ago things do change! I can almsot guarantess u Edddie George or Antwain Smith is a Miami Dolphin! Well obviously Ricky Williams can be replaced. I mean the Phins can just sign me to a one year contract and technically hes been replaced. But the bottom line is he cant b replaces sufficeintly...not even close.

FinFan24 said:
Well guess what, the NFL is a buissness where one man can be detremental to a team idf he leaves. just look at the Falcons. The DOlphins dont deserve to b in trouble!
How do you know the Falcons would have been that much better with Vick last year? If a team is that weak that one player determines the success of the team, then the team was not very good to begin with.

FinFan24 said:
About Eddie Geroge, he ASKED TO BE RELEASED! man u dont even kno wut ur saying nemore.

:rolleyes: He did not ask them to release him. Tenn went to him and said. "Either you take a paycut or we are going to release you. We are not going to pay you the amount we agreed to pay you in your contract."

He replied. "Release me, if you are not going to honor the deal you signed with me. "

That is not asking. That is choosing an option.

Get your facts straight, before tell anyone they do not know what they are talking about..

FinFan24 said:
U r so clueless its unbleieveable! IF RW retired 2 weeks ago things do change! I can almsot guarantess u Edddie George or Antwain Smith is a Miami Dolphin!
So a used up Eddie George is gonna change things for Miami?

I'd rather take my chances with Henry, than with George or Smith

FinFan24 said:
Well obviously Ricky Williams can be replaced. I mean the Phins can just sign me to a one year contract and technically hes been replaced. But the bottom line is he cant b replaces sufficeintly...not even close.
You are right there, but again what has having RW done for Miami?

inFINSible said:
I feel so bad that Ricky had to get paid millions of dollars to run a football for our entertainment. Poor guy.

Yep..... the torture some have to go through to make a buck these days! :lol:

RW knew what he was getting himself into when he went to Miami with a lack of a passing game,a ugly o-line,and a QB who is very average.Maybe he should have retired 3 years ago. :yell: :yell:

Trekbiz said:
Yep..... the torture some have to go through to make a buck these days! :lol:

not exactly a position somebody with SAD would want to be in, if you really stop and think about it.

depressed? some of the reactions on this board are insane. in 2002, i lost my father (sudden death), my job (layoff), and my wife (sudden insanity?) within a 6 week span. perspective is key... this is just a game. i'm a little bummed about ricky's timing, but priorities always have to be on the side of real life and mental health. that's why i can't be mad at ricky. the dolphins are a distraction for me, and i'll root for them even if they bring back karim abdul-jabbar. i'd be happier if ricky'd suit up for them, but they serve the same purpose in my life regardless.

I'm a hypocrite. I think Ricky is bad for smoking dope and trying to hide it with a masking agent. And yet I too use a masking agent for bad breath. It's called Altoids.

Back
Top Bottom