I am thankful for Adam Gase | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I am thankful for Adam Gase

I'm thankful that is doing all he can to ensure Derwin James FS is drafted high in the 1st rd

I am intrigued by Derwin James. Is he a better overall prospect than Fitzpatrick? I'll take a corner or a FS if it's the right value. Definitely need another LB and DL but if I had my druthers I'd upgrade the secondary first.

That said.....

We need offense.

What if the well talked about magic that Gase has is just a smoke and mirrors show?

So now its a negative that Gase didn't cut those guys sooner? LOL. As if the first thing a rookie head coach does is remove experienced OL from there team before even evaluating them.

What good RB did Miami cut?

Better yet, what is your definition of good?

So now Jay Ajayi isn't a good RB? At this point it's clear you are just trolling.

Philbin was an online guru and our online sucked ...Gase is supposed to be an offensive genius and we have the worst offense in the leauge...just saying!

I am thankful that the offense will definitely improve among league ranking, or at least hold the spot.

Philbin was an online guru and our online sucked ...Gase is supposed to be an offensive genius and we have the worst offense in the leauge...just saying!

Philbin was an "online guru" ? Just cause he looks like a computer nerd, doesn't mean he actually was one !!

I need to ask Philbin what browser I should use. I hate how IE doesn’t play Twitter videos.

Strongly disagree. Miamidolphins.com has not crashed once. Our online does not suck.

I am thankful that somehow this guy has a winning record last year and this year.

I am thankful Ryan Tannehill is coming back next year.

I'm thankful Devante Parker, Jarvis Landry and Kenny Stills did such a great job propelling a lot of Ajayi's big runs last year.

I am thankful that the Dolphins traded Wes Welker and his 1 TD catch in 2 seasons with Miami, for a second round pick. (but, but, but that proves Miami will forever be....)

I'm thankful Adam Gase was smart enough to get rid of Dallas Thomas and Jamil Douglas.

I'm thankful that Ryan Tannehill lead the Dolphins to the playoffs in 2016.

I'm thankful people who thought Matt Moore should start are now aware they shouldn't be in the business of analyzing QB's.

Bust most of all....

I'm thankful Adam Gase doesn't a give **** what you think.
Wrong holiday for this.

I am Thankful our coach got rid of Ajayi to keep his job anther 2 years.

No more excuses after this year. Get the guys you want or shut the **** up

Back
Top Bottom