I got warning points for this? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got warning points for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
inFINSible said:
Link to the actual thread that this is about....I'll let it speak for itself.

unless....you want me to go through it post by post and see exactly how many times you violated the TOS.

Let me guess.....you are gonna go through every post and assign me points....:rolleyes2

If you want...go through every thread ever created and assign points for these type of offenses. You might have no one left in the PoFo. That's my point. Borderline infractions being policed could lead to exodus of the PoFo...it has before for reasons I can't explain.

The Threats are a bit much Infins...come on.

I already said that you saying that it was a "Borderline Infraction" was good enough for me. For all I care...lock this thread...set it on fire...send it to Flippers Finest...sticky it on top...make it the front page...whatever...I am done with this already.

Section126 said:
Let me guess.....you are gonna go through every post and assign me points....:rolleyes2

If you want...go through every thread ever created and assign points for these type of offenses. You might have no one left in the PoFo. That's my point. Borderline infractions being policed could lead to exodus of the PoFo...it has before for reasons I can't explain.

The Threats are a bit much Infins...come on.

I already said that you saying that it was a "Borderline Infraction" was good enough for me. For all I care...lock this thread...set it on fire...send it to Flippers Finest...sticky it on top...make it the front page...whatever...I am done with this already.

Fine. That thread and your demeanor throughout is a perfect example of what we are trying to eliminate. Senseless insults and thread killing nonsense are exactly why the rules have gotten tighter. Borderline infractions are still infractions and until the forum debate gets back to appropriate issues and not about belittling each other, the refs are going to be calling the game tightly.

inFINSible said:
Fine. That thread and your demeanor throughout is a perfect example of what we are trying to eliminate. Senseless insults and thread killing nonsense are exactly why the rules have gotten tighter. Borderline infractions are still infractions and until the forum debate gets back to appropriate issues and not about belittling each other, the refs are going to be calling the game tightly.

Fair enough.

WharfRat said:
The PoFo is, and will probably always be much more lax as far as the rules go. This vendetta between you and Press has gone on long enough IMO.

Still trying to figure out why i've been pulled into this thread at all... It has nothing to do with me, and i've not taken up any sword to put down on this particular issue...

There really is no "war" between Section and I... Our exchanges almost always end in his complete and utter destruction ... :cooldude:

What I don't appreciate is the suggestion that i've "destroyed the PoFo"... I did nothing of the sort, but rather tried to call for moderator fairness on both sides of the political fence in that Forum...

I don't really care if the warhawks call me a son of a $%!*&$@& mother #$*&@^#%! ... I can handle it, and usually leave them crying... All I'm asking is: Don't let the majority side get away with it, and give the underdog the night off when he does the same or less... I just wanted a fair fight...

If calling for a fair fight is what you call "destroying the PoFo", Section 126, then it's really quite clear to me that you need every edge you can find, outside the fringes of the topic at hand... Something I suspected all along...

PressCoverage said:
Still trying to figure out why i've been pulled into this thread at all... It has nothing to do with me, and i've not taken up any sword to put down on this particular issue...

There really is no "war" between Section and I... Our exchanges almost always end in his complete and utter destruction ... :cooldude:

What I don't appreciate is the suggestion that i've "destroyed the PoFo"... I did nothing of the sort, but rather tried to call for moderator fairness on both sides of the political fence in that Forum...

I don't really care if the warhawks call me a son of a $%!*&$@& mother #$*&@^#%! ... I can handle it, and usually leave them crying... All I'm asking is: Don't let the majority side get away with it, and give the underdog the night off when he does the same or less... I just wanted a fair fight...

If calling for a fair fight is what you call "destroying the PoFo", Section 126, then it's really quite clear to me that you need every edge you can find, outside the fringes of the topic at hand... Something I suspected all along...

Yeah...I need every edge I can get, I wonder what that means...another offhand insult?.....what is this... debating for dollars or something?

Oh geeez...this isn't a gun fight dude...just calm down...when I said that you ruined the PoFo...I meant it. Just leave it at that. I don't need to explain myself. it is my opinion. You cried your way to the point where the PoFo is policed the way it is. You are way too angry and take everything personally. Just calm down for once.

Section126 said:
Yeah...I need every edge I can get, I wonder what that means...another offhand insult?.....what is this... debating for dollars or something?

Oh geeez...this isn't a gun fight dude...just calm down...when I said that you ruined the PoFo...I meant it. Just leave it at that. I don't need to explain myself. it is my opinion. You cried your way to the point where the PoFo is policed the way it is. You are way too angry and take everything personally. Just calm down for once.

LOL... my "crying" forced the mods' hand? Completely "ruined" the PoFo? Gosh, I'm sorry. ... Hey, can we get a mod to verify this? Gents?

Section, I'm not the angry one here. I'm the one making an effort to ease up with you (my offer to take you behind the woodshed in Madden still stands),... or was until, unbeknownst, I finally discovered you raking me over the coals in THIS forum, weeks later. This is your time in the corner, and you wanna blame everyone else for it... When it was my time, I bitched about it here for about an hour, took my medicine, and let the thread die. I certainly wasn't belligerant, especially after an admin layed down the law.

Bravo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom