I guess Luck sucks too | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I guess Luck sucks too

Luck is being asked to carry a team that has degenerated quickly under Ryan Grigson and Jim Irsay's incompetent stewardship. Not happening.

Yep, arguably asked to do more than Tannehill. As incompetent as our FO has been at times, Grigson has taken that to another level.

Still (and I do it just to be a contrarian and to show how stupid some of the Tannehate is) it is funny to see Luck have to deal with a lot of the issues Tanny has had to deal with, struggle as well, and not get hate because he made the playoffs.

I remember that 3 or 4 INT Playoff game against Chiefs and won... wow.... I remember the following Playoff game and again he threw 3 INT. He is the Eli Manning/Joe Flacco of playoffs but with higher INT>TD Ratio.

you man the KC playoff game where he brought them back from 38-10 down in the 3rd qtr? it's hysterical when dolphin fans try to compare Tannehill to him, Wilson and others.

Yep, arguably asked to do more than Tannehill. As incompetent as our FO has been at times, Grigson has taken that to another level.

Still (and I do it just to be a contrarian and to show how stupid some of the Tannehate is) it is funny to see Luck have to deal with a lot of the issues Tanny has had to deal with, struggle as well, and not get hate because he made the playoffs.

It's absolutely uncanny what's going on with Indy. They put Joe Philbin in charge of their OL and Luck's jersey suddenly looks like the Tannehill jersey I saw for the past four years. Grass and blood stains covering the whole thing, while his linemen just look on in confusion.

It's absolutely uncanny what's going on with Indy. They put Joe Philbin in charge of their OL and Luck's jersey suddenly looks like the Tannehill jersey I saw for the past four years. Grass and blood stains covering the whole thing, while his linemen just look on in confusion.

If memory serves, Green Bay's OL did not tidy up (pun intended) until 2012

It's not all on Joe, they have talent issues, but I wonder if he's telling Andrew that "Aaron wouldn't complain" ?

Joe Philbin is a clownshoes wearing moron.

you man the KC playoff game where he brought them back from 38-10 down in the 3rd qtr? it's hysterical when dolphin fans try to compare Tannehill to him, Wilson and others.

Based on what I've learned here recently that doesn't count because he did that in garbage time and it was clear the Chiefs were just playing soft the entire time right?

Based on what I've learned here recently that doesn't count because he did that in garbage time and it was clear the Chiefs were just playing soft the entire time right?

the difference is that it was a playoff game and his team actually had a chance.

Miami down 7 with five minutes remaining is less of a chance than the Colts down 7 with five minutes remaining?

at trhe end of the 3rd Indy was down by 10, Miami 21
w/ about 10 1/2 mins to play Indy was down by 3, Miami 14
Indy got the ball w/ 5 1/2 mins left down 6 w/ 2 TOs, Miami got the ball back down 7 w/ 1 min left and no TOs.

little different, right?

Just be honest and say the main difference is you like or respect Luck and you don't like or respect Tannehill. The situations could be identical down to the score/time and opponent and some people will assess the situation differently just because they like or dislike aplayer or team.

Just be honest and say the main difference is you like or respect Luck and you don't like or respect Tannehill. The situations could be identical down to the score/time and opponent and some people will assess the situation differently just because they like or dislike aplayer or team.

the main difference is I have seen Luck bring his team back often, I have seen tannehill make a living w/ garbage time #s. The games weren't close, at no point did I feel Miami would win that game on Sunday, early in the 4th qtr I felt Indy would win that WC game or at least had a chance.

Ok, so if Miami's down by 7 and the other team has the ball but is being guided by a third string qb the game is still over. In that case I assumr you're not one of the people that were upset Miami lost, seeing that in your mind they never had a chance to begin with?

Ok, so if Miami's down by 7 and the other team has the ball but is being guided by a third string qb the game is still over. In that case I assumr you're not one of the people that were upset Miami lost, seeing that in your mind they never had a chance to begin with?

he got the ball back and threw a pick, right? the games were not very similar, sure Miami had a "chance" but not as good of a chance as Indy.

I know Cle stinks but let's see him play that way for a full game against Cle. that would be a good start.

he got the ball back and threw a pick, right? the games were not very similar, sure Miami had a "chance" but not as good of a chance as Indy.

I know Cle stinks but let's see him play that way for a full game against Cle. that would be a good start.

Like he did last year against Houston and Tennessee, people tend to forget those games.

Back
Top Bottom