I had a dream last night.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream last night..

last Dolphins dream I had we had signed Patrick Ramsey. Oh well. :cry:

Jnaledu3 said:
why is everybody so exited about sage..? just because he completed some passes against the practice squad players in the last few preseasons means nothing.. at this point, i think that people would get exited if a blind midget came in to play QB.

Do you know a blind midget QB that is available?

Don't get my hopes up.

Kurt Warner and Kerry Collins sound really good right now. WHY the hell didn't we pick up someone like this for the offense, even as a backup one of these guys would have been 100% better than what we have now. :yell:

Dreams can come true. I had a dream 2 years ago when if we won jsut one game between the Vikings or the Pats, we would go to the playoffs.

I had a dream that we lost misseraly to the vikings, and another one the next week that we lost again.

The scores werent even close to real and nothing happened the way it did in the game, but i have never had a dream about a real game before or since.

hogheaven said:
Hail to the Redskins...Hail to Victory...Hail to the Redskins....Fight Fight for ol'D.C.!!!!!!
why bother signing up if your going to be banned within 20 posts??

Jnaledu3 said:
why is everybody so exited about sage..? just because he completed some passes against the practice squad players in the last few preseasons means nothing.. at this point, i think that people would get exited if a blind midget came in to play QB.
Blind Midget is still a free agent in case we need an emergency backup.

spydertl79 said:
You had a dream about Sage Rosenfels? Maybe I just don't understand this because I'm 16.

The older you get the more you dream about sports and the less you dream about naked chicks.

Back
Top Bottom