I havent been this exicted for a season for awhile! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I havent been this exicted for a season for awhile!

I remember when I was very young being extremely excited for the upcoming of every Dolphins season even in February and March. This excitement stopped when Marino retired and I cared about the Dolphins' seasons until the season actually started. Now I feel that excitement again. I do think we still have too many holes that we will not be able to all fill in order to become dominant and look for a championship(secondary, Oline, QB, but nonetheless I am excited as to where we will finish.

I think we will be able to beat the Patriots en route to an 11-5 season(things may change due to the draft, FA, injuries, arrests), but I do not see us being able to beat teams like the Colts, Steelers, Chargers, and even Bengals consistently next year. (I pick SD for SB XLI).

runrickyrun21 said:
I dont know bout all of you but Im so excited for next season already!! I wish it was April already and draft day! I cant wait for this team to play next season... this has to be the most highly antipated team for a long time now.. with rumors hanging around owens, mcnair, and law and with the already solid foundation of this team.. success is written all over this team! I have to give Saban a lot of credit i have to admit at the beginning of the year i didnt give him enough credit and after his comments after the cleveland game I thought he was a mistake but I was def wrong one of the superior coaches in the league after only one season in the Nfl. Well just wanted to write im excited about this squad Go fish!!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I'm with you bro! I can't wait for FA and the Draft and Mini Camp and Training Camp!

We are going to be awesome in '06! Hard chargin' lights out high scoring! Then if everything goes right, we'll be able to watch our team in the big dance at our own stadium!

I have sat through over 20 years of Dolphin football thinking the next year is going to be the year. I can't think of one of those years that I felt like I feel now except for the year following the SB appearence in 84.

What makes this year so special I think is actually "almost" knowing what is going on behind closed doors. Saban is doing something really great with this team. I talk to fans of other teams and they are clueless to the card playing Saban is doing right now. I just let them talk about how the Dolphins are going to be good but not great.

After becoming a member of this forum, I have learned so much on how things work in the off season and how important the off season really is.
I think we finally have a SB coming to us.....the Faithful and Proud.......Dolphin fans.

Finsletmedown said:
I agree last few seasons i stoped gettin excited in fear of being let down hence the nickname but this is truly the first time ive been REALLY EXCITED about 2006!!

I felt the same way. I'm glad the wannspeil days are over.

Back
Top Bottom