I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just read that Brissett will be the Browns #1 QB this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it time and time again, this scenario is not a surprise to the Browns at all. They did their due diligence, knew more than anyone else did about Watson’s situation, and made a well educated decision fully prepared for Brissett to be the starter for a year.

Now more stories are coming out that it will be a 6-8 game suspension. Those that thought the Browns were just willing to flush 250 million dollars down the toilet all Willy-nilly on a gamble they didn’t do their research on are simply not being rational or logical.

No business would operate that recklessly, much less one of the elite businesses in the world.
I can think of one - LOL
The only ones left on their boards are the ones who are shameless enough to root for a predator.
Some former or current Finheaven posters? - LOL

Some people just REFUSE to hear things they don't want to acknowledge...

If there are 10... or 20 women (or kids) swearing that all of them were molested by the same person... they were. It isn't a cash grab; it isn't a conspiracy; it's a fact.
Unless it's a conspiracy of "gold-diggers" - LOL

You tell me? If it happens all the time, How many 250 million dollar dot-com investments were made without sound due diligence? Which ones were they?

Which sports teams made risks comparable to the one the Browns made? Should be easy to name a few since it happens all the time.

There is ZERO chance the Browns risked $250 million guaranteed dollars without doing due diligence. Watsons upcoming suspension length will prove this to be the case.
Dot comms aren't supported by delusional fans, NFL football teams are.
If you want to make sensible comparisons use sensible comparisons.

Weren't you one of the posters that wanted Watson? - LOL
Just asking - LOL

Last edited:
I can think of one - LOL

Some former or current Finheaven posters? - LOL
Ray, this has nothing to do with Watsons guilt or innocence. This has everything to do with the Browns knowing more than anyone in the media knew about what Watson’s potential suspension was going to be.

Yep. When one or two people make an accusation, they call it "an accusation." When it hits double digits, they start calling it "evidence."

Ignore that stuff at your own peril.
Even "Dick" Tracey could see thru your dis-associated argument.
Clearly you are no "Perry Mason" - LOL

The AP reporter is speculating because he claimed the NFL leaked that to not put pressure on the abitratoir on the year suspension. He then said the NFL would appeal that to get the year long original suspension.
What a mess!

You tell me? If it happens all the time, How many 250 million dollar dot-com investments were made without sound due diligence? Which ones were they?

Which sports teams made risks comparable to the one the Browns made? Should be easy to name a few since it happens all the time.

There is ZERO chance the Browns risked $250 million guaranteed dollars without doing due diligence. Watsons upcoming suspension length will prove this to be the case.
You keep arguing this without a shred of evidence.

Too many articles stating the Browns did not conduct a proper investigation.

You stating it over and over because they have money does not make it a fact.... It's just your opinion.

I'm out.

What do you think is more likely, an elite business did a thorough, detailed investigation and made a well informed decision to risk 250 million dollars, or the same business just said “screw it, we’ll blindly risk a quarter of a billion dollars on a complete unknown”?

To think the latter happened is just silly.
There is that "next to meaningless word" - elite - LOL
I'm elated - LOL
Better than being E-lighted (rumors on the internet) - LOL

You keep arguing this without a shred of evidence.

Too many articles stating the Browns did not conduct a proper investigation.

You stating it over and over because they have money does not make it a fact.... It's just your opinion.

I'm out.
Again, when his suspension is a year or less, I’m sure it will be just a case of 250 million dollar dumb luck by the Browns.

Again, when his suspension is a year or less, I’m sure it will be just a case of 250 million dollar dumb luck by the Browns.
His suspension length has nothing to do with whether or not they did their due diligence.. They took the gamble without a proper investigation.

I hope he gets an indefinite suspension and if it's less I hope the NFL appeals for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom